Country
Italy
this was a great season for him, probably one of the best in his career

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
since the streaming stopped i'll go do some chores. see you tomorrow for the free. what's on next? do the isu plan to do other replays? i'd like to see something older

Seven Sisters

Medalist
And Junhwan! He looked a bit tired here, seemed to run out of gas midway, but I really enjoy the commitment he brings to his programs.

My stream died as I was typing this

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
And Junhwan! He looked a bit tired here, seemed to run out of gas midway, but I really enjoy the commitment he brings to his programs.

My stream died as I was typing this

That darling was literally limping off the ice at that period in time, to think of his swollen ankles just breaks my heart

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
He’ll be back, IChat. Junhwan is high up on my ones-to-watch-going-towards-Beijing list

I know, he just needs to take care of those precious ankles safe and skating gods willing, find some fitting boots :dbana:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
God, Jason was truly breathtaking here. That SP was absolutely stunning. I love the shocked look on his face when he shows up as nearly 97 and going into 1st. When the ranking pops up and his name is above Hanyu's and Uno's. He's so stunned.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Welcome to Bizarro World. Looking at the makeup of this opening group should tell you all you need to know about Men's Skating Being The Rollercoaster From Hell.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Uncle By, ice cold water with some salt will remove those tell-tale blood stains from fabric. For particularly stubborn stains, use hydrogen peroxide.

Jeez, you would think EVERY vampire would know that.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Beautiful opening quad toe from Mr Perry, but not my favorite program of his. The opening is a snoozefest. Things picked up nicely with the actual soundtrack of Grease. He's definitely more of a peppy personality skater than an arty moody one.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
the white stripes, ACDC and 30 seconds to mars walk into a bar...:sarcasm:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
anytime Samarin hits the ice he looks like he's going to the scaffold...relax, nobody is after your head!

that said, i leave you for 30/40 minutes. see you later!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mr Samarin is a man in search of a style. I don't think he's found one that really fits yet. But that was one GINORMOUS opening quad lutz combo.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Mr Messing, you seem like a lovely human being but I simply cannot watch yet ANOTHER performance of Chaplin. I have my limits.

Nothing personal.

:drama: