2020 Skate America: Ladies' SP | Page 24 | Golden Skate

2020 Skate America: Ladies' SP

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wow - Another great skate! :) Really impressive work by Bradie. She seems to be projecting more. Her spins are great, as always. I love her jumpsuit, but, like someone else said, I wish that she would change her hairstyle. It's very matronly.
I would think if you are going to skate the music that screams "I'm free and my own person now" you'd go a little more on your look. Dramatic makeup and a very modern do for your hair.

*~RussianBleux~*

Medalist
Thought Audrey was way better than Bradie. That SP doesn’t work for me. The choreography is terrible and doesn’t match the music.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Omg, men are next, now we’re talking! Today is like the best day of the season so far!

FlyingFeather

On the Ice
Don't know why Bradie needed such a dramatic change for her SP style. I thought last season's programs were great. Maybe it's Mariah beating her at Nationals?

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There were some really amazing performances here. Really enjoyable.

I wonder if having cardboard cutouts rather than a real live crowd takes the pressure off?

musicfan98

On the Ice
Would not have put Audrey in the top 3 before today (I didn't even know who she was!). The free skate will be very interesting. I would love to see Mariah win. She's been constantly good for the last few seasons.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Don't know why Bradie needed such a dramatic change for her SP style. I thought last season's programs were great. Maybe it's Mariah beating her at Nationals?
I agree with you, she didn't need such a dramatic change. But I doubt if it's because of Nationals. Maybe she just really wanted to do a different style.

readernick

Medalist
I usually prefer Bell, but I don't like that program. It feels like repeating choreo from a more powerful upbeat piece of music.

I actually preferred Bradie here, although I don't know if the actual choreo is great, the idea of the program is a good match. Benoit's choreo just misses the mark a bit.

I think both Bradie and Mariah UR their 3Ts. They should both have been called. Clearly, Mariah has federation support.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, is there a schedule posted somewhere with the times of the competitions and when the streaming starts?

I must've missed it.