2021 JGP Austria: Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Austria: Free Dance

LadyB

Record Breaker
I didn't actually know this particular song. But when they were in Košice and the music started, as soon as I heard the first few words of the vocals I said "That's Robert Plant". And I couldn't stop smiling!!!

My Mum has trained me well! :rock: (She loves Led Zeppelin)

CaroLiza_fan
Kudos to your mum! (y)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I watched the last group, and I liked all the duos, but I think that B&B and R/M were my favs this time. I am starting to get into junior ID, though senior is still too boring for me. 😇

Anyone knows why T/Sh had that -2? Overtime? Excessive kneeling?

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
I watched the last group, and I liked all the duos, but I think that B&B and R/M were my favs this time. I am starting to get into junior ID, though senior is still too boring for me. 😇

From protocols it looks like -1 each for time violation and extended lift.

My predictions went out the window, but I'm happy that Bashynska/Beaumont climbed onto the podium again :giggle: All of the last group were great to watch!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
From protocols it looks like -1 each for time violation and extended lift.

My predictions went out the window, but I'm happy that Bashynska/Beaumont climbed onto the podium again :giggle: All of the last group were great to watch!
Oh, excessive lifting! I thought the longer the better, but I guess it’s like in pairs, has to be finished in under x rotations for the man.

celestial

Rinkside
Country
Australia

yay haha yes junior ice dance is so fun the programs are much more engaging rip most senior RD dances this year are so bland