2022-23 Cup of Russia - Final - St. Petersburg | Page 76 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Cup of Russia - Final - St. Petersburg

AlexBreeze

Record Breaker
Country
Russia
If anyone wonders who will get extra prize money for the rankings, here are the unofficial calculations from the media:

Men
1. Petr Gumennik (97)
2. Evgeni Semenenko (83)
2. Dmitri Aliev (83)

Women
1. Kamila Valieva (95)
2. Sofia Akatieva (84)
3. Sofia Muravieva (78)
3. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva (78)

Pairs
1. Anastasia Mishina/Alexander Galliamov (88)
1. Alexandra Boikova/Dmitri Kozlovski (88)
3. Evgenia Tarasova/Vladimir Morozov (79)

Ice Dance
1. Elizaveta Shanaeva/Pavel Drozd (79)
2. Sofia Tyutyunina/Andrei Bagin (74)
3. Elizaveta Khudaiberdieva/Egor Bazin (64)

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The ladies event ended up being a barn burner!

Imagine how much better it will be next season with a healthy Adelia, and Kamila and Akatieva. And who know’s who else will break out?

Mariott

Now the flower is making its way through concrete
Record Breaker
Country
Russia
pop+pop combo. history in the making
There are no two pops in the cascade here. Andrei had planned a 3A+2T cascade, but popped 3A, and was able to hitch a 2T.
Actually, he was supposed to hitch a 2T to the first 3A, but he couldn't because of the stepout and decided to repeat in the second one. This is the only planned double jump in Andrei's free skate. At this point, he is not jumping the flip even with three turns, so he needs one double jump.

Sorry for the late catching up on the discussion :)

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Just caught up on juniors! Gotta say in the free skate, Rubtzova, Morozova, Titova and Kulikova were really a fantastic sequence to watch. And heh, Ugozhaev landing that 4Lz made my day as well as Lazarev developing a solid free skate. It sucks that Chernyshova/Antonyshev had to stop partnership because of the age gap issue. They started to look really well by the end of the season. Good stuff. I think I will catch up to seniors after the big show programs competition.