2022-23 Grand Prix assignments | Page 17 | Golden Skate

2022-23 Grand Prix assignments

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
I hope Efimova/Blommaert are able to fill one of the spots. Based on their Challenger scores, they could challenge for a medal/a place in the final, but currently are only assigned to Skate Canada.

Crafoord/Crafoord and Valesi/Piazza currently have 1 spot each (both were at Skate America) so could be in line for a second assignment? Osipova/Epstein are also a possible option, they don't yet have any assignments.
It would be nice to see Valesi/Piazza or Osipova/Epstein at France, then Crafoord/Crafoord and Efimova/Blommaert at Espoo :)

I've almost lost hope in Yunoki/Ichihashi being selected as they seem to train further away... I'd really like them to get more experience!

I hope Peng/Jin will be able to go to 4CC :pray:

Country
Norway
It's probably either travel/visa issues or injury. Considering he's (possibly) training at TCC this season I'm guessing it's injury
I´m not sure this has anything to do about it, but I just read that China has put themselves in a new zero Covid-lockdown again from today. But it´s in Wuhan I think, so I´m not sure that would affect him.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
poor Kevin. Maybe it's autocorrect at play but his name is Landry.... but I guess Laundry would be a nice name for a figure skater hoping to be clean
oops, unfortunate typo. I've corrected it.

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Kevin is also booked for Espoo. I hope he recovers before it, but I really hope he is totally recovered from the injury. If he doesn't - I hope he really does, but don't hope he skates with injury - who could replace him then? Maybe too early to think about it.

Dreamer57

Record Breaker
Kevin is also booked for Espoo. I hope he recovers before it, but I really hope he is totally recovered from the injury. If he doesn't - I hope he really does, but don't hope he skates with injury - who could replace him then? Maybe too early to think about it.
Was Kevin's injury an ankle injury? I hope he takes the time to let it heal.
Gabriele Frangipani won a challenger recently and has only 1 GP event (NHK). Or Aleksandr Selevko trains quite close by? Although I would like to see Lee Sihyeong get a second event.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Is bradie ready for this week? I'd hope that if she isn't she will withdraw and another skater can get the opportunity. I do want to see bradie if she's ready.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Uh---the competition starts in just 3 days. If Bradie withdrew now, the Brits probably wouldn't fill the spot (and they don't have to fill it, under the rules). If she hasn't withdrawn by now, she's probably good to go.