2022 CS Denis Ten Memorial Men's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 CS Denis Ten Memorial Men's Free Skate

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just flicked over to the livescoring page. It just shows how chaotic this competition is that not only is Kornel the only one to go clean, but everybody else has had multiple deductions. And the skater currently 3rd in the FS has had 4 points in deductions! :drama:

It'll be interesting to see what exactly Volkov's were for. Can you get deductions for bad attitude?

Still don't approve of "Rock And Roll" being skated to. The tune is good, but the person who wrote and performed it certainly isn't.

Litvintsev becomes our second skater to skate clean. And although he goes 2nd in the FS, he takes over the lead overall.

CaroLiza_fan

Mariiiiskate

Record Breaker
I dont think anyone has skated to their full ability in seniors during this whole competition :drama:
Well Dias is very beautiful skater and at least he didn't splat. Now to see where he ends up in the standing I think he will medal here

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So far today, all 3 competitions have ended with a Kazakh skater on the podium, winning 1 Gold 🥇 , 1 Silver 🥈 , and 1 Bronze 🥉 medal.

Will Dias double the count for one of them? I think he will!

He does! He takes the lead and wins at least a 🥈 Silver medal!

He couldn't make the local fans' dreams come true and turn Silver into Gold, could he...?

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
This could be like the Senior Ladies, coming down to the advantage from the SP.

Nope, Nika finally becomes the person who topples Kornel off the top of the FS standings. Nika wins both segments and the overall title.

But you wouldn't think it looking at him. He looks like he has found a penny and lost a pound!

Cheer up, mate. You've won!

CaroLiza_fan