2022 Grand Prix de France: Info and Pre-game Chat | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2022 Grand Prix de France: Info and Pre-game Chat

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Where is weathergal? I need her to get on her computer and change the weather model for me.....she can leave in the snow and rain...just take out the 24 hours of high winds...if I disappear, you will know why.
a 405 60.jpg

Weathergal

Medalist
Where is weathergal? I need her to get on her computer and change the weather model for me.....she can leave in the snow and rain...just take out the 24 hours of high winds...if I disappear, you will know why.
View attachment 5858
Thanks for the chuckle, although I'm definitely not laughing at the weather you're getting. Unfortunately my screen name only refers to me being obsessed with the weather--not having any control over it. My family often teases me about my fascination with the weather. Weathergal started off as a screen name when I played the Wii with my son, and it's become my "identity" since then.

I do hope you and your significant other and four-legged critters all stay safe!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks for the chuckle, although I'm definitely not laughing at the weather you're getting. Unfortunately my screen name only refers to me being obsessed with the weather--not having any control over it. My family often teases me about my fascination with the weather. Weathergal started off as a screen name when I played the Wii with my son, and it's become my "identity" since then.

I do hope you and your significant other and four-legged critters all stay safe!
Thanks! Great story.....weather is one of my bigillion casual hobbies..love chatting with the local weather tv people and NOAA people over FB. NOAA and their radar are only 2 miles away from me.....they put on a great open house...and balloon launch....
We are as prepared as we can be pretty much. Wood burning heatalator, generator, stored water.....Power outages are nothing new here....
Here is the power outage map from one power company in Windstorm 2015. 200,000 people without power
a power map.JPG
1667534305874.png

Last edited:

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks! Great story.....weather is one of my bigillion casual hobbies..love chatting with the local weather tv people and NOAA people over FB. NOAA and their radar are only 2 miles away from me.....they put on a great open house...and balloon launch....
We are as prepared as we can be pretty much. Wood burning heatalator, generator, stored water.....Power outages are nothing new here....
Here is the power outage map from one power company in Windstorm 2015. 200,000 people without power
View attachment 5860
View attachment 5862
For anyone following this saga - I got a text from CoyoteChris and he reports 3 3/4 inches of snow on the ground (twice as much as predicted) and his internet is down. Weirdly, his power is still on even with trees bent over and almost touching the ground.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
For anyone following this saga - I got a text from CoyoteChris and he reports 3 3/4 inches of snow on the ground (twice as much as predicted) and his internet is down. Weirdly, his power is still on even with trees bent over and almost touching the ground.
Today....still have power and internet. All snow was melted by Chinook. Then we got hit again. LOL!
1667885100614.png