2022 MK John Wilson: Prediction Contest | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2022 MK John Wilson: Prediction Contest    Deadline: 2022-11-11 at 17:00 (UTC/GMT)

16Olympics

On the Ice
Did the bronze in dance not register? I don't see any names next to the score of 65 for that category. Thanks!

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I basically just use this as dream podiums threads, because the chance of winning is minuscule. Skaters who completely bombed a week or two ago get into top 5, and scores this season have very little to do with performance, but they don’t always have to do with behind-the-scene either. The logic is as elusive as the unifying field theory. And it is reflected in the tiny number of successful entries. There is actually 3x fewer winners in predictions than in the competition itself.

16Olympics

On the Ice
Dance is complete now. When there are so many winners, i post in batches.
Thank you so much. Didn't want to ask and figured it was a load of names or my computer! Thank you again for your help and for doing the winners charts!

Congratulations to all the medalists and individual winners. Thanks to Moxiejean for the results chart! I appreciate everyone's efforts.

I really enjoyed this event. The skaters were so joyful and the audience cheered for everyone and made them feel special. What a great event.

I'm happy with my bronze in dance especially seeing the UK team again, my favs from Italy and seeing Christina and Anthony present such a beautiful program. I'm so happy they are with Scott.

Next week is going to be fire. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats to all the medalists and thanks to @Moxiejan for her dedication in getting all of the medalists awarded.

Adding a bronze for ID to my GP collection and surprised for the silver in the always unpredictable men's competition. (I suppose everyone suffered for putting Morisi in their predictions - I wonder if anyone had Deniss correct?).