2022 Skate Canada Tickets - 6/16/22 | Golden Skate

2022 Skate Canada Tickets - 6/16/22

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OTTAWA, ON: All-event tickets for the 2022 Skate Canada International will be available for pre-sale on Wednesday, June 22, 2022, at 10:00 AM ET, and on sale to the public on Monday, June 27, 2022, at 10:00 AM ET. The 2022 Skate Canada International will take place in Mississauga, Ont., at Paramount Fine Foods Centre, from October 28-30, 2022.

All-event tickets will be priced at: P1: $300, P2: $200, P3: $160, P4: $125. All prices are in Canadian dollars, plus, applicable taxes and fees.

All-event ticket packages will include all competitions, Thursday practices, and the Exhibition Gala. Tickets can be purchased online at ticketmaster.ca or by phone at 1-855-985-5000. A maximum of eight tickets can be purchased per individual.

The Super Fan Section is back this year! The Super Fan Section is a special section offered at events hosted by Skate Canada and is the most popular area for the most passionate skating fans. This section allows fans to be up close and personal to the action. Spectators in our Super Fan Section will receive a super fan bag which includes an event pin, souvenir program and branded blanket. The Super Fan Section is designated for all seats in P1.

For fans looking to find that perfect seat, please be advised that the judges' stand will be located between Aisle 18-22 and the Kiss & Cry is located between Aisle 1 and 26.

EVENT INFO

Skate Canada International is the second competition in the annual International Skating Union (ISU) Grand Prix of Figure Skating series. The other events take place in the United States (Skate America), France (Internationaux de France) and Japan (NHK Trophy). There will be two other Grand Prix events that have yet to be announced.

Each skater/team can be assigned a maximum of two events. Skaters are awarded points based on their placements at their events. The top six from each discipline (men, women, pairs, and ice dance) qualify for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final®.

The inaugural Skate Canada International was first held in 1973, in Calgary, and the event was added to the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating in 1995, the year the series began. In 2022, Mississauga will host the 48th installment of Skate Canada International.

skaket023

Rinkside
So, how do you get to be part of the pre-sale?

I signed up for the emails on Skate Canada. Is that how?

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
That is probably the best way! I'm sure as the time nears they will be sending out more info :)

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I believe so. I am signed up with Skate Canada and get emails with a code for ticket presales. Usually the email comes just before the presale starts. I haven't yet received one for this year's Skate Canada.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada

I believe so. I am signed up with Skate Canada and get emails with a code for ticket presales. Usually the email comes just before the presale starts. I haven't yet received one for this year's Skate Canada.
My email and code arrived a couple of hours ago.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Pretty nifty. Gotta get the tickets right away, hopefully no Hanyu factor this time.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
Nope. No dice. All the best seats were blocked off. This sucks. Basically, got what I normally end up getting, but what a disappointment…

Last edited:

skaket023

Rinkside
I didn't.

I had the hardest time trying to check out on my phone. I had to wait to get home to get to my computer. Then, it wouldn't take my Discover, not my debit card. I finally had success with using paypal, on my computer, I tried it on my phone and no dice.

It also would not let me have seats because I was only one ticket, seat. I've encountered that before and I feel that is so wrong. I understand the business behind it though.

I lost a seat I had in row 18 because of this and had to settle for Section 5, Row C though. The quad corner.

Kinda frustrating experience.

Did you guys order the grab bag? I did.

Flying Feijoa

On the Ice
Country
New-Zealand
Anyone know if/when we can get practice session-only tickets? I'm more interested in watching those, and also attending some of the vendor booths.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I didn't.

I had the hardest time trying to check out on my phone. I had to wait to get home to get to my computer. Then, it wouldn't take my Discover, not my debit card. I finally had success with using paypal, on my computer, I tried it on my phone and no dice.

It also would not let me have seats because I was only one ticket, seat. I've encountered that before and I feel that is so wrong. I understand the business behind it though.

I lost a seat I had in row 18 because of this and had to settle for Section 5, Row C though. The quad corner.

Kinda frustrating experience.

Did you guys order the grab bag? I did.
Now I’m glad I’m going with mom… would have been frustrating not to be able to book a single seat.

No to a grab bag. I’m not big on hoarding things.

keikalan

Rinkside
Hello,

For sale 2 X Skate Canada Full Event Package

Sec 24, Row B, Seat 104-105
asking CAD $670.74 for two.
If you are interested in, please message me .