2022 U.S.Nationals: Junior Women's Free Skate | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2022 U.S.Nationals: Junior Women's Free Skate

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I was sad to see Soho had withdrawn, and her insta story said she got COVID a week before Nationals I think.

And sad to see Katie K. struggle... she's such a lovely skater.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
This competition has been very up-and-down. Lots of good skates and and then far too many really rough skates. I hope seniors isn't like this.

katymay

Medalist
Next up Katie Shen. Let's go future gen. Burn up the ice.
She has some nice power in her legs, and great speed. Not to mention a wonderful personality. Hope she will score a JGP next year. (I have no clue what her age is, but I'm assuming 13)

Seven Sisters

Medalist
I wonder if the interval music is the same for all events at this arena, as opposed to specifically chosen by USFS for this event—you know, to add atmosphere or something.

As a general rule, I don’t care for country music (Obviously, there are exceptions.)

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Clare looked a bit shaky in the first half and had some URs, but she truly fought until the end. That should be more than enough to take the junior title.

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
so glad I got to see Clare- and good to see her settle in a bit and fight for her program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if the interval music is the same for all events at this arena, as opposed to specifically chosen by USFS for this event—you know, to add atmosphere or something.

As a general rule, I don’t care for country music (Obviously, there are exceptions.)
I’m not hearing country music. I’m hearing pop music. “Beauty and the Beat” or whatever it is called isn’t country.