2023-24 Japanese Nationals - Women's SP | Page 19 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Japanese Nationals - Women's SP

RafaelAstro

Final Flight
Girls need to develop consistency if they want their pcs to increase, it seems that's what judges always want, that is what helped Kaori Sakamoto

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
All I'm getting is AN ERROR OCCURRED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER when I try to play the videos. Not sure why. Watched a lot of the men's.
Is this happening with all the links you tried?
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of device and browser are you using

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Is this happening with all the links you tried?
If you don't mind me asking, what kind of device and browser are you using
False alarm possibly! Everything is fine on my desk top. My tablets don't seem to play the videos. Not sure why. Will enjoy the women on the desk top. Thank you so much for putting all the links! @tsuyoboogie :thank:

Last edited:

RatedPG

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Wow!! Besides Kaori, the rest of the ladies are all over the place.

The three R’s were the ones that had an opportunity to go to Worlds and none of them made the final flight. Rinka was the best!! Rion struggled on all three jumps and Rino was back to her inconsistent self.

Instead the four inconsistent M’s this year, peaked at this event. Mako was terrific!! Mone finally skated with confidence after two poor GP events, Mai is in better shape after a dismal NHK. Mana, the worst senior lady at her two GP events, fought. All in places 2-5 😳

For Senior Ladies:
Kaori - lock
Hana - as long as she skates a decent free skate
Rooting for Mai to finish as highest M Lady….. given her world standing, she could be selected.
Something tells me that Rinka will have a good free skate to nab that final spot

For Junior Ladies:
Mao - lock (I think she will skate the best free skate to finish 2nd this year)
Amazing 3A!! It is becoming more consistent than her 3Lz.
Rena - Should nab the 2nd spot, as long as she skates decently
With Ikura not even making the free skate, the door is open for Mone, as long as Mone doesn’t fall apart. Also, I guess Rino still has a chance!!

The Japanese Ladies overall, were disappointing in their short programs. I have a feeling JSF will have some tough decisions to make.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Kaori. My Queen. I still loved everyone else and am sorry about the injuries and the mistakes, but I love and respect you all. Love the TV commericals. Beer, Food, cosmetics.

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Ok, I don't know if I'm the last one to notice, but really important information for me:
Mai has purple blades 😍😭

GB80DdWbgAA7YCQ