2023-24 Japan Nationals - Women's FS | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2023-24 Japan Nationals - Women's FS

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Links to Women's FS video
Videos are not high quality but can be increased up to 720p by clicking on the settings gear
Please let me know if there are any serious problems with the videos or links

All performances are taken from the FOD livestream (no commentary)

Warmup Group 1
1. Miyabi Oba
2. Haruna Murakami - 2023 Jr Nat’l 6th
3. Yuna Shiraiwa
4. Maaya Ishida
5. Yo Takagi - 2023 Jr Nat’l 4th
6. Natsu Suzuki

Warmup Group 2
7. Sae Shimizu
8. Rion Sumiyoshi
9. Ayumi Shibayama - 2023 Jr Nat’l 5th
10. Wakaba Higuchi
11. Saki Miyake
12. Maria Egawa

Warmup Group 3
13. Rino Matsuike
14. Yuna Aoki
15. Kinayu Yokoi - 2023 Jr Nat’l 8th
16. Hana Yoshida
17. Rinka Watanabe
18. Mao Shimada - 2023 Jr Nat’l Champion

Warmup Group 4
19. Rena Uezono - 2023 Jr Nat’l 3rd
20. Mana Kawabe
21. Mai Mihara
22. Mone Chiba
23. Mako Yamashita
24. Kaori Sakamoto
I haven’t had a chance to sit and watch the skating, but thanks so much for sharing all the JNats videos. Really is appreciated!
Wish I could find similar posts for the Russian Nats…

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
I would like to ask the admins of this forum to give tsuyoboogie a special award for creating collections of video links for Japanese Nationals. And it is the second year in a row (as far as I remember, I may be mistaken). I hope the figure skaing community of this forum will join my request.
Aww...Thank you! 🥰🫶
You are SO SWEET and I really appreciate your post but I don't need any special recognition
I do this because I adore all of the Japanese figure skaters and love watching them perform and want as many people as possible to have a chance to enjoy their performances too
I realize how difficult it can be to access Japanese streams outside of Japan, so because I'm fortunate enough to be able to (so far 😬) I choose to share content with other fans
Before I was able to access streams on my own, I was so grateful for skating fans who risked having their accounts suspended to share video with the community
So what I'm doing now, although illegal and should not be encouraged, is my way of giving back to a community that provided me the opportunity to learn more about the sport and it's athletes, not only those representing Japan but other countries as well
If you're enjoying the videos I'm sharing, then that's enough thanks for me 😊

I actually came back into this thread to thank and shout out~
@cohkaix for creating these threads, posting vital information, updates and results
@figureskatingandrainbows for all the fabulous and informative PBPs
@CaroLiza_fan for posting vital links at the start of each event
@brblja for coming in clutch when I was overwhelmed 🫠
and everyone else who contributed info, updates and fun and interesting posts to the Japanese Nationals threads

:thank: all!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Totally agree!!!
I think special mention and award are totally called for. For those of us who love Japan, the Japanese we meet, and especially the awesome art of Japanese skating, All the hard work of people who help us to watch it means oh so much...and brings way more joy than they can imagine at this time of year... The only time I cry is when we loose a dog, watching old Subaru commercials (the "they lived" series) , and watching Japanese skaters.

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Aww...Thank you! 🥰🫶
You are SO SWEET and I really appreciate your post but I don't need any special recognition
I do this because I adore all of the Japanese figure skaters and love watching them perform and want as many people as possible to have a chance to enjoy their performances too
I realize how difficult it can be to access Japanese streams outside of Japan, so because I'm fortunate enough to be able to (so far 😬) I choose to share content with other fans
Before I was able to access streams on my own, I was so grateful for skating fans who risked having their accounts suspended to share video with the community
So what I'm doing now, although illegal and should not be encouraged, is my way of giving back to a community that provided me the opportunity to learn more about the sport and it's athletes, not only those representing Japan but other countries as well
If you're enjoying the videos I'm sharing, then that's enough thanks for me 😊

I actually came back into this thread to thank and shout out~
@cohkaix for creating these threads, posting vital information, updates and results
@figureskatingandrainbows for all the fabulous and informative PBPs
@CaroLiza_fan for posting vital links at the start of each event
@brblja for coming in clutch when I was overwhelmed 🫠
and everyone else who contributed info, updates and fun and interesting posts to the Japanese Nationals threads

:thank: all!
I appreciate your modesty and quite understand you, but what you have done is really tremendous. I would never have seen all the performances without your great job. As for illegality of your actions, I advise you not to bother about it. Let it be the biggest crime in your life.