2023 BC/YT Section Super Series High Performance | June 15-18 | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2023 BC/YT Section Super Series High Performance | June 15-18

yesterday

Record Breaker
Now as the scores are there, Aleksa came with an official FS PB of 134.27
and got 149.51 here which made him top his official total of 205.23 with 206.94 despite his bad SP
crazy 😅
fun reaction of the two there

See, boy, what happens when you land things?
(I wonder what happens when you also choose music outside your comfort zone (pls, pls))

eta: and yes, he also kept his FS from last year (or the new one is not ready yet)

Last edited:

yesterday

Record Breaker
Not completely OT, but just discovered that Champs ISC did a gala on Star Wars Day

and Emily Bausback was "hired" to capture some of the performances which are here:
(incl. Uliana)

Love the huge Kevin Reynolds banner there.

Shohei channeling his inner Yaro :biggrin:
oh, and as I mentioned Aleksa's music choices - why not go a bit more in this direction here? Looks promising.

Last edited:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I was wondering what happened to Brendan Wong. I remember him at an earlier BC/YT competition standing next to Shohei Law. He was about half Shohei's size, but their feet were almost the same size. He looked a bit like a cute-as-a-button skating rabbit. From the foot size, one could have predicted an impending growth spurt.

There is a video of him included with the Champs videos @yesterday posted. I'm glad he's still skating (or was a month ago) as I missed him at this comp. And he's definitely grown a lot. Still cute, but not so rabbit-like.