2023 Worlds: Skate Picks | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2023 Worlds: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-03-22 at 01:00 (UTC/GMT)

16Olympics

On the Ice
A bronze in Dance. I'm happy but not happy that it's over. I will spend the rest of the year repenting that I did not have Jun on the podium but I have next year to make it up to him.

Thanks to all of the administrators and score keepers and chart keepers. Much respect for the high quality of organization and attention to detail it takes to herd the cats and do it so quickly.

Congratulations to all of this season's medalists. This world's was a spectacular event and the skate picks makes it fun as well!

Walt FSHunter

Final Flight
Country
Ukraine
Oh, it did happen eventually. I have won an overall bronze!!!:cheer:For the first time ever! Words fail me. After all the hardships of this winter with constant electricity cuts it is a little opportunity to celebrate. Plus 2 individual silvers in Dance and Pairs. Thanks to the organizers and congrats to the medalists.

Last edited:

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
No medals for me this time but I am completely satisfied with the podium results!! Really odd..😲. So many many memorable performances! Congratulations to all those with spot-on predictions and super thanks to the administrators for their dedication..
My only regret is that Worlds is over😻💙

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If only I had gone with my heart in Jun and Kévin, that'll learn me:laugh:

But bronze in men?, thank you Jason for coming back and placing fifth in your first international comp of the year.

Congrats to the medallists and thanks to the organizers!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh, it did happen eventually. I have won an overall bronze!!!:cheer:For the first time ever! Words fail me. After all the hardships of this winter with constant electricity cuts it is a little opportunity to celebrate. Plus 2 individual silvers in Dance and Pairs. Thanks to the organizers and congrats to tha medalists.

Your welcome! You actually have three bronze medals!!
2023 Worlds
2021 GP Italy
2021 Denis Ten

Skating47

On the Ice
The competitions at the World Championships have finished, so it is time to announce the penultimate set of Senior ISU Skate Pick medallists.

Medal
Overall
gold.png
220​
65​
50​
75​
75​
Silver
silver.png
215​
55​
45​
65​
65​
Bronze
bronze.png
210​
50​
40​
60​
55​

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Of course, the biggest congratulations go to our two overall 🥇 Gold Medallists - @Lili1122 and @Ziotic.

But, I feel a particular special mention must also go to @cyndyt, who was the only player who managed to get the perfect score in Ice Dance. :bow: :clap: :points:

Unfortunately, nobody got anywhere near a perfect score with the Men, who proved yet again their reputation for being unpredictable!

Thank you to @gsk8 for running the round, and to all the players for playing. It would not be possible without you all.

Just one more go at making Predictions left this season, with the World Team Trophy in 3 weeks time.

Hope to see you all then.

CaroLiza_fan
I
The competitions at the World Championships have finished, so it is time to announce the penultimate set of Senior ISU Skate Pick medallists.

Medal
Overall
gold.png
220​
65​
50​
75​
75​
Silver
silver.png
215​
55​
45​
65​
65​
Bronze
bronze.png
210​
50​
40​
60​
55​

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

Of course, the biggest congratulations go to our two overall 🥇 Gold Medallists - @Lili1122 and @Ziotic.

But, I feel a particular special mention must also go to @cyndyt, who was the only player who managed to get the perfect score in Ice Dance. :bow: :clap: :points:

Unfortunately, nobody got anywhere near a perfect score with the Men, who proved yet again their reputation for being unpredictable!

Thank you to @gsk8 for running the round, and to all the players for playing. It would not be possible without you all.

Just one more go at making Predictions left this season, with the World Team Trophy in 3 weeks time.

Hope to see you all then.

CaroLiza_fan
I can't wait to make predictions for the World Team Trophy.