2024 Four Continents Men's Short Program | Page 21 | Golden Skate

2024 Four Continents Men's Short Program

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Nationals did have sweepers. :scratch2:
They had no sweepers for Juniors, the Juniors had to gather up all their stuffies themselves. It looked like they finally corralled some volunteers or something for seniors, but it didn't look planned. I know they had sweepers for all the events in San Jose because I was there and Kirk went over to the sweeper and got my stuffie from her.

figureskatingandrainbows

As Kao Miura once said, スケートって難しい
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
26. Shun SATO 🇯🇵
Libertango by Astor Piazzolla

4T+3T
4Lz
FCSp4
3A
CSSp4
StSq4
CCoSp4

SP: 99.20 (1st)

I was sure Shun had injured himself in practices, he started out the week nailing quads and the next day was only doing doubles. In fact, in his past two days of practices, his hardest jump was a 3Lo. Where this came from, I do not know, but this was a fantastic skate for him! I hope he was choosing to conserve energy and is actually fully healthy, although QQ Man said it seemed like he had a right leg injury and QQ Man is rarely wrong.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
They had no sweepers for Juniors, the Juniors had to gather up all their stuffies themselves. It looked like they finally corralled some volunteers or something for seniors, but it didn't look planned. I know they had sweepers for all the events in San Jose because I was there and Kirk went over to the sweeper and got my stuffie from her.
Seniors was always planned to have sweepers, juniors I won't even comment on. I know, I was there.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Gooo Yuma!!!

Noooo why is my SBS stream putting an ad right here? It didn't do that once when the Zamboni break was happening...

I'll give them props though...it did cut back to the stream in time for Yuma to start even though it said I had 45 seconds of ads left.

Wow...that Quad Sal was so easy!