2024 Nations Cup: Bordeaux France | Golden Skate

2024 Nations Cup: Bordeaux France

adhara

On the Ice
Country
Finland
The world-championship competition for TOI/Ballet sur Glace for this year is in Bordeaux from April 26 to 28 and is sanctioned by the French Federation!

Information from USFS
Choreographic Exercise Rules
Ballet on Ice Rules

CE Axes for 2024:
Theme: Street Art
Choreographic Process: Contrast
Choreographic Gesture: Release

Entries:
Includes placement and score at last years Nation's cup

France
SeniorJuniorNoviceAdult
Les Vertacomicoriens - Villard de Lans (3, 115.53)Les Epines Blances - Epinal (3, 91.10) Les Minis Lions - Belfort (2, 85.78)Les Pluriels - Saint Ouen (3, 76.70)
Les Métropolitains - Paris Bercy (1, 118.3)Kallysta - Nice (7, 79.70)Les Zimbawas - Villard de Lans (5, 81.10)All Styles - Franconville (1, 80.83)
Les 90 Rugissants - Belfort (5, 104.18)Energ'Ice - FranconvilleTeam Tagad'Ice - Franconville (7, 72.68)Hoplag'Ice - Colmar
Les Bretzlis - Colmar (new to Senior)Les Audacieux - Clermont FerrandLes Imagin'Ice - EpinalLes Bottées - Epinal

Will update with more information when I find it!

Last edited:

adhara

On the Ice
Country
Finland
After the Novice Free:
1) Encore of Boston (USA), 90.98 WR
2) Les Zimbawas (FRA), 90.38
3) Harmony Theatre Company (USA), 87.25

Will be interesting how this progresses going into US Nationals seeing what happened last year with the results of the US teams flipping a lot.

Last year, Les Zimbawas were in 5th and Harmony was in 3nd. The team in 2nd last year (Les Minis Lions) ended in last this year.

After the Junior Short:
1) Act 1 of Boston (USA), 57.15
2) Les Epines Blances (FRA) 55.40
3) Edelw'Ice (SUI), 54.45

Last year the Junior CE results completely flipped around with 2nd (Act 1) moving to 1st, 5th (Epinal) moving to 3rd, and 1st (LA) moving to 2nd. So this will be interesting as well. For sure the most surprising result to me is that LA is not on the podium after winning the CE last year and I'm excited to see how that might turn around as it did last year for Epinal.

After the Senior Short:
1) Les Metropolitains (FRA), 70.25
2) Les Vertacomicoriens (FRA), 68.45
3) Forte of Boston (USA), 67.75

Same teams on the podium as last year, pretty standard.

Last edited: