Alexander Majorov | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Alexander Majorov

Alex D

Record Breaker
It is, a very serious and tough topic to talk about.

These things can hit everyone and they can hit every time. Nobody is safe and once diagnosed, you fight a battle against your own will and time. At one time you might want to give up, but it is important to not do this - but fight even harder and once you won that battle, something stays, the fear of it coming back...

I hope that they will win that battle, that they do not give in.

deedee1

Record Breaker
Very pleased to know Sasha has selected to represent Sweden for the Euro.Good luck to him! :)
I just wish he does not push himself too soon and too much, one step at a time, please, to avoid any more injuries.

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Some great news :hap10:

http://alexandermajorov.com/news/alexander-is-back-on-the-ice/

Alexander has made great progress during his rehab (due to the stress fracture and the edema of the pelvis Alexander has been suffering from since March). His training has been similar to that of a long distance athlete, which has given him better stamina than ever before. He has been on the ice for a while now and is able to skate a full Free program including all the triples.

Two new programs are ready for the upcoming season. The short is set to music from a Bond movie and the free is a Finnish Polka. Irina Majorova has choreographed both programs. Alexander will show these new programs for the first time at the Swedish team camp in Solna later in August.

Alexander has been asked to join the Italian summer tour 2016, with, among others, Stephane Lambiel and Carolina Kostner!

deedee1

Record Breaker
Some great news :hap10:

http://alexandermajorov.com/news/alexander-is-back-on-the-ice/

Alexander has made great progress during his rehab (due to the stress fracture and the edema of the pelvis Alexander has been suffering from since March). His training has been similar to that of a long distance athlete, which has given him better stamina than ever before. He has been on the ice for a while now and is able to skate a full Free program including all the triples.

Two new programs are ready for the upcoming season. The short is set to music from a Bond movie and the free is a Finnish Polka. Irina Majorova has choreographed both programs. Alexander will show these new programs for the first time at the Swedish team camp in Solna later in August.

Alexander has been asked to join the Italian summer tour 2016, with, among others, Stephane Lambiel and Carolina Kostner!

As aways, thanks a lot for all updates on Sasha, turquoiseblue. :)
I am so glad to know that his rehab and on-ice trainings going great so far. :yes:

Wish Sasha a great, successful and injury-free season! :hap10::hap10:

turquoiseblue

Final Flight
Sasha didn't know what to do during his FS at Rostelecom Cup :(

Here is what he has to say:
"My nose started bleeding after the triple Axel-double toe combination. I was hoping it would quit before the step sequence, but no. It got even worse in the second half of the program, and I wonder why I didn’t just stop. But I was waiting for the judge to call off the program. I have never been in this situation before, and didn’t know what to do. Now I know."

Source