Amber Corwin.... | Golden Skate

Amber Corwin....

ChiSk8Fan

On the Ice
Amber Corwin has truly improved this year. Her line, presentation, choreography, speed, power, spins and MITF are all improved over last year. At 25, she may be a late bloomer. If she hits her program at Nationals, the judges will be hard pressed not to send her to the Worlds as the 3rd American lady.

Any one else recognize her improvements also?

HardIce

Spectator
I noticed improvements too. I have never seen her hold positions as long. She seemed to have more command over the ice due to improved stroking and choreography. I couldn't see from the camera angle how much her first lutz was underrotated but it did look like a bit of a leg wrap. If Amber could get a solid triple flip and just a bit more rotation on the lutz, I think she should be going to worlds. I totally am impressed with her improvements of the past couple of years. :agree:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
I was thinking the same things while watching her LP from the TEB. She is holding out all of her movements and she seems so much more comfortable. The LP music and choreography are also much better than last year and suit her quite well. Did she keep her "Breakfast at Tiffany's" SP? That was wonderful. As for Worlds, she certainly has a shot. She'll need to hit everything and hope that Jenny and Angela continue to struggle. Anyway, great job!