Article on how Visa is planning to promote Turino (Kwan centered) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Article on how Visa is planning to promote Turino (Kwan centered)

Zanzibar

Final Flight
Michelle deserves this - nobody has done a better job (and kudos to agent Shep Goldberg too) on managing their career than Michelle. Never a hint of scandal, always a good-natured personality for the fans - and a great ability to laugh at herself and not take things too seriously. She's given up a lot of having a 'normal life' to acheive and maintain all of this. Even though I simply adore Irina Slutskaya and completely admire her fighting spirt and longevity, I have to admit I'd also have a big smile if Michelle were to finally get her OGM.

It could provide a boost to skating - and let's face it - she's done as much as any one person can do for a sport. But what a great story it would make - 'Kwan Comes Through!"

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
heyang said:
I wonder what I have to do to get a Visa card with MK on it since I'm already a Visa cardholder.

I was thinking the same thing, heyang..........42

Hikaru

Final Flight
Doggygirl said:
It's not me, but I'm still holding out hope for my One Night Stand. You know.... teach him the wiley ways of an older woman - something along those lines. :p

DG
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG ! Doggy, you are such a tease! but we all here love you for that :agree:

***and plushenko somewhere says: help!***

I almost fell of my chair... really!

cmego500

Rinkside
CDMM1991 said:
To be honest all I can say is EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I do have to agree with that comment. I truly don't find him attractive at all. Now, if u bring me Yagudin then i'd be in heaven.

emma

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:
It's not me, but I'm still holding out hope for my One Night Stand. You know.... teach him the wiley ways of an older woman - something along those lines. :p

DG

OMG...that is HILARIOUS...and you would have to share details so the rest of us old gals who are interested could live vicariously through you!!!!

flowjo35

On the Ice
Realtorgal

The Kwan family new business is that they are owners, (or part) owners of a new ice skating rink that opened up last month, in CA. I am sure someone has a link in which it shows pictures and gives more information.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
emma said:
OMG...that is HILARIOUS...and you would have to share details so the rest of us old gals who are interested could live vicariously through you!!!!

I'll make you a deal Emma. You help me get that One Big Night arranged, and I'll let you know if it was really such a Big Night afterall. ;)

Deal?

DG

emma

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:
I'll make you a deal Emma. You help me get that One Big Night arranged, and I'll let you know if it was really such a Big Night afterall. ;)

Deal?

DG

LOL!!!!! DEAL! (too bad i'm not connected!).

CDMM1991

Medalist
Mathman said:
Hi CDMM. I had to edit your post to put spaces in between your W's, OK? The V-board software reads that all as one big long word, and it stretches out the window to accomodate it, then people have to scroll back and forth to read the thread.

Mathman:)

No prob Mathman I realized that. I just wasn't sure hhow to fix it. Thanks!