Ashlie Slatter & Atl Ongay-Perez | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Ashlie Slatter & Atl Ongay-Perez

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
I have just seen this Fan Page. Perhaps you'd like to read this article and interview I wrote for IDC during the Pandemic when Ashlie & Atl were Novices. (If a couple of sentences aren't grammatical or don't make sense it's because IDC changed my words / omitted a sentence after submitting the article without informing me).

Good Luck for Junior Worlds in Taipei Ash & Atl!!!! 💕💕💕🇬🇧🌷🌷🌷
I very seldom form a fanship for any particular skaters, whether individuals, pairs or dance couples. I watch a competition, enjoy some performances, don't care as much for others, and move on to the next competition. If I have reason to know a skater in real life and don't like them as a person, I'm not going to like their skating no matter how brilliantly they perform. But these two kids have something that really stands out for me and that I always enjoy watching the more they grow, and the few people I know who also know them are always complimentary. One of the rare times I can say I'm a fan!

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Although I've run into Ted Barton quite often in the past, I don't know him well enough to phone him and say, "It's just three letters, Ted! A-T-L! How difficult is that?"

Called the kid "Alt" every time :devil::bang:

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Although I've run into Ted Barton quite often in the past, I don't know him well enough to phone him and say, "It's just three letters, Ted! A-T-L! How difficult is that?"

Called the kid "Alt" every time :devil::bang:
it's Ted, i'm pretty sure he butchers his own name twice a day :ROFLMAO: