Avatar - the Movie is Awesome - Especially in 3D | Golden Skate

Avatar - the Movie is Awesome - Especially in 3D

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
We just saw the movie Avatar. I was not sure if I would like it, but it's awesome! we saw it at an IMAX theatre in 3D. What an experience! I highly recommend seeing Avatar.

:biggrin:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I head it was very good too, even if you don't like that kind of movie.

HCOSurfer

Final Flight
Totally agree with you here. I saw it two nights ago with a couple of friends and now it's one my favorite movies of all time.

Wicked

Final Flight
Let me ask this question- I tend to get motion sick and I've read that people have gotten sick watching Avatar. Could I hang in there watching it in 3D IMAX? I got a bit sick watching the IMAX 3D movie To Fly at the Smithsonian.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I saw it in regular mode, but it was amazing just the same. My youngest saw the 3-D version and was impressed..........I give it two thumbs up!!!:thumbsup: 42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Let me ask this question- I tend to get motion sick and I've read that people have gotten sick watching Avatar. Could I hang in there watching it in 3D IMAX? I got a bit sick watching the IMAX 3D movie To Fly at the Smithsonian.

I thought I might not be able to watch 3D because I wear glasses and had to put the 3D glasses over my glasses. However, it worked fine. It's like doing a spin in figure skating - focus on something and you won't get sick.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
We saw it a week ago. I have a new favorite movie. It was awesome! We didn't see it in 3D, but I don't think it would've made much of a differnce, the quality and color was so good. We go to the movies an average of twice a year and I never buy the movies when they come out on dvd. I'm definately buying this one. And I want to find out if the game is available for DS. :agree::agree::agree:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
I liked the the animations of when he first met the girl. I almost cried it was so beautiful.

The rest bored me a bit. I fell asleep a few times. The hair nervous system bonding with animals kinda weirded me out.

Last edited: