Beginner Skates | Golden Skate

Beginner Skates

noodlesx

Spectator
Hi, I'm 18, 43kg and 167cm and looking to buy my first skates. I'll be skating 3x a month at most for the first while and don't mind buying something that won't last too long as I can afford to buy better skates in future. My options currently are the Mystiques or the Artistes due to stock in my local shop. I have egyptian shaped feet which are quite average width and an average arch.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi, I'm 18, 43kg and 167cm and looking to buy my first skates. I'll be skating 3x a month at most for the first while and don't mind buying something that won't last too long as I can afford to buy better skates in future. My options currently are the Mystiques or the Artistes due to stock in my local shop. I have egyptian shaped feet which are quite average width and an average arch.
Neither boot is going to work for you, they're not stiff enough. Also, if you have Egyptian shaped feet you wouldn't fit well in a Jackson anyway.
Where are you in the world? We might be able to find you a real fitter with better selection and stock that could work for you.