Biorhythms (just for fun) | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Biorhythms (just for fun)

R

rgirl181

Re: Ok, must be something to this....

These are too funny:lol:

Pookie--I LOVE Bill Paxton. Did you ever see the movie "One False Move?" Bill Paxton is great in it, sometimes buffoonish and sometimes sexy. I'll trade my Eric Stoltz for your Bill Paxton;) Rupert Graves is a very good and very interesting British actor who was in such films as "Howard's End"; "Where Angels Fear to Tread"; and "A Handful of Dust." Plus you've got the master of Six Degrees games: Kevin Bacon. And you can't sneeze at $20 million a movie with Jim Carrey. Actually, Jim Carrey did a made-for-TV movie in the early '90s called "Doing Time on Maple Drive." This was when he was first on "In Living Color" and the casting director didn't even know who he was. I think it's his best performance aside from "The Man in the Moon" (the Andy Kaufman biopic). As for Thom de Graaf, there seem to be a lot of Dutch actors in here. The webmasters must be Dutch or something close. Edited to add: Just saw that "One False Move" is on the Bravo channel Wednesday, 5-21 at 8pm EST.

Realistic--Lexi is in sync with Pink! I love Pink! I think of all the "Lady Marmalade" divas Pink has the best voice by far. Plus she's 99% with the two top male skaters in the world. Totally cool.

As for Rick Springfield--a lot of people love "Jesse's Girl." And you gotta admit, for a pretty boy, he did pretty well going from soaps to music.

Cynic--Colin Firth is HOT! Check out the movie "Valmont" from the early '90s. Plus he was Darcy in A&E's "Pride and Prejudice" and I thought he was both hot and funny in "Bridget Jones's Diary," although I wasn't crazy about the movie. Too funny about your STB ex as Anna Nicole and Leif Garrett:rollin: I'm going to put some of my exes in, except with my luck they'll probably come up Brad Pitt and Denzel Washington.

Mathman--Hee-hee. I knew that would make your day. You see, this is scientfic proof why I've always known just what Michelle needed to work on in her skating and what she was feeling. Physically and emotionally we are in almost perfect sync. Intellectually, well, let's just say between the two of us only one has a master's degree, so we know the reason for that discrepency. But if you want to know anything about Michelle's skating, just ask Mean Ol' R82%MKgirl.

Besides, say what you want about Kathie Lee, the girl knows how to get what she wants. At least now we know why so many people "Can't stand that Rgirl!" I wouldn't like anybody with that much Kathie Lee in them either:rollin:
R99%KLgirl

R

rgirl181

All is not lost. For the main man I would have offered myself to as his love slave, Jeremy Brett (the late actor who played Sherlock Holmes on PBS) I had a biorhythm compatability of:
Physical 68
Emotional 100
Intellectual 95
Total 88

Jeremy Irons also came in with a score in the high 80s:D But alas, my scores with Ilia Kulik are a mere:
Physical 46
Emotional 94
Intellectual 92
Total 78
But that's still better than Mathman's 60% with Michelle:p

And as I suspected, Liz Taylor and I are greatly aligned in certain areas, ie:
Physical 100
Emotional 99
Intellectual 14
Total 71

Of course, all this means (supposedly) is that when Liz is having a good physical and emotional day, so am I. And actually, since the late Jeremy Brett and I only had a 68% compatability physically, perhaps our sex life wouldn't have been all that great. But our intellectual stimulation--pretty good!:lol:

I tried some skaters like Sasha, Sarah, Plushenko, John Zimmerman (had to try JZ;) ), but was mostly in the 40s and 50s. I'll just hold onto my 82% with Michelle:p
Rgirl

L

Lynn1951

Great site!

Here's my matches--Michelle:
physical----57%
emotional---43%
intellectual--65%
total--------56%

My best matches--Females:
Michelle Pfeiffer 96%
Whoopi Goldberg 95%
Reba McEntire 95%
Cassandra Peterson 94%
Catherine Bach 93%

Male:
Rick Springfield 99%
James Taylor 99%
Van Morrison 97%
Daniel Day-Lewis 96%
Drew Carey 96%

Who are Cassandra Peterson and Van Morrison?

Lynn

P

Piel

Cassandra Peterson is Elvira. Van Morrison..... Irish singer/songwriter...."Brown Eyed Girl"!

Piel

J

JOHIO2

van morrison - "moondance"

ya know, as on those goofy car commercials where the couple drive around with a sofa to sit in the country and see the stars!

S

sk8cynic

Holy Cats!!!

I matched myself against Tanja Szewczenko, and here's how it came up:

Physical - 100%
Emotional - 97%
Intellectual - 95%
TOTAL: 98%

Now why couldn't I have gotten her looks? :rollin: