Boyang Jin 4Lz | Golden Skate

Boyang Jin 4Lz

FSGMT

Record Breaker
:jaw::jaw::jaw: That's impressive!! I hope he'll finally be able to skate consistently this season and dominate in Juniors, because he's surely one of the most talented boys I've ever seen!

HanDomi

Record Breaker
very nice, I am just personally afraid they are pushing him too hard too early and he will be burn out until he will reach certain level of skating. Hopefully not

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
Amazing :agree: but that grunt makes it sounds like it is a jump that is rough on the body to land. Hopefully he can stay injury free while training it.

lbc2138

On the Ice
Fully rotated and beautiful! I wonder if he's going to pose a real threat in four years time (even sooner if he decides to go senior next year or the year after) to another quad-obsessed skater we all know of...

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Fully rotated and beautiful! I wonder if he's going to pose a real threat in four years time (even sooner if he decides to go senior next year or the year after) to another quad-obsessed skater we all know of...

:think: Hmmmm who could you possibly mean..? :laugh:

makaihime

Final Flight
Wow! I hope he can get it all together in the next few seasons. I enjoy watching him, but there are alot of areas that he needs to work on and I hope he doesn't the next brandon mroz.

lbc2138

On the Ice
:think: Hmmmm who could you possibly mean..? :laugh:

Haha the one and only...

Any who, I was just refreshing my memory of his layout since I don't really follow juniors too closely and holy crap

While he hasn't executed his entire FS cleanly, just seeing how the base value of the content was actually 4 points higher than Yuzuru's is ridiculous (I think Javi's is a little higher but I can never tell since he usually pops a jump)

But then again, I hope he has a more consistent 3A on the offshoot that he does continue to perform quads since that can still be a downfall later.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I am now seriously concerned for his safety.

We know the Chinese officials don't care, but I do - I want to see his body survive through to Seniors...they're doing this through his growing phase too which increases the chance of injury.

Wo|flax

Final Flight
:eek::bow: he's 16
but man that is a hard landing. I hope his coaches take care of him and protect him from crazy greedy feds. with PB TES 88 he could go seniors, but I hope he doesn't until he's ready. We don't need another Kovtun (or Bmroz) situation.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker

We know the Chinese officials don't care, but I do - I want to see his body survive through to Seniors...they're doing this through his growing phase too which increases the chance of injury.
I'm usually all about 'em quads, but in this case, I agree. It seems pretty insane to try all this before he's even gotten to seniors. I hope he has somebody close to rein him in, since the Chinese officials obviously aren't going to...

I hope he stays healthy, survives into seniors, and then brings the quad lutz there, if he still feels up to it.

Meoima

Match Penalty

I agree with you. The jump is very impressive. But I feel very scared for his body. :scowl: whenever I heard the landing sound.
But for sure I know they will have 4-5 different quads when they entered senior. You know, they all want to reach to the top with quads.
Still, Remember Gachinski once had 5 different quads in his arsenal. :cry: