Bradie Tennell | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Bradie Tennell

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
I read that Bradie will use some Greta Thunberg voice overs in her free skate. (Sports ru.) Good luck for tomorrow . Fingers crossed 🤞. Good to see her back. Well done Bradie!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Bradie had a rough outing but it was to be expected after being away for so long - I do think Benoit is a good fit for her to bring out her own style, a bit more edgy than the Cinderella stuff she came out with early on. I was kind of hoping she would stick to easier jumps like Rika did at SCI to ease back into competition, though. Those falls in the FS looked a bit painful.

I'm not a fan of "message" programs but if that's what works for her and she connects with it, I'm okay with it. Good luck to her at Nationals!

Mauvedreamer

Final Flight
It is true that it's somehow, part of what makes figure skating so enjoyable, that sometimes you have a big miss in a program. Do you remember Stéphane Lambiel's zebra costume?
I do unfortunately! Tbh the voice over doesn't really bother me. If it's important and integral to Bradie's program and she wants it there then good for her.

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
Mistakes/stamina aside, Bradie's skating and jumping actually looked better than I expected it to look, after the serious injury. I don't appreciate her music choices much this season, but when healthy, I think Bradie could pull a fantastic Four Seasons. She has the maturity, the speed, and her gorgeous fast spins. I hope she can recover fully soon.

momrk

Medalist
Country
United-States
Mistakes/stamina aside, Bradie's skating and jumping actually looked better than I expected it to look, after the serious injury. I don't appreciate her music choices much this season, but when healthy, I think Bradie could pull a fantastic Four Seasons. She has the maturity, the speed, and her gorgeous fast spins. I hope she can recover fully soon.
Totally agree- just ditch the voice overs. I have yet to hear a skating program that wouldn't have been better without them.