Christmas Carol flap and Sasha | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Christmas Carol flap and Sasha

R.D.

Record Breaker
Cohen herself said in her journal that she has designed some of her costumes herself. Others are likely designed by various costume designers.

Also, I would be surprised if any skaters post on these forums (under aliases). Some of the things said about them could be rather discouraging. Maybe they might visit a fan forum from time to time (like MK at MKF) but other than that they may not even read many of the comments here.

If I'm wrong about this, skaters you'd better come out of that closet!! ;)

Fossi

Final Flight
yes, enquiring minds want to know. Plus, I have some questions about Sasha's costumes, like, the Swan Lake one. Why was it so low cut on her? Was this her idea, or the designers?

castmembersonly

Rinkside
yes, enquiring minds want to know. Plus, I have some questions about Sasha's costumes, like, the Swan Lake one. Why was it so low cut on her? Was this her idea, or the designers?
So many questions and all off topic. Have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year. Peace Out!

R.D.

Record Breaker
Hehe! I take that as a no :biggrin: :laugh:

(either that or you scared him/her off :no: )

Last edited:

John King

Final Flight
Sasha's politics explained in an interview

I've also heard about the Republican part (can't stand them, lol) but no one seems to be able to confirm it for sure. Did she say or hint at it, or are people just assuming she is because she foamed at the mouth over sitting next to Bush?

(Sasha)"We're an anarcho-syndicalist commune.We take it in turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week"

(Interviewer) "yes"

(Sasha) "But all the decisions have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting"

(Interviewer)"Yes,I see"

(Sasha)"By a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs..."

(Interviewer)"Be quiet!"

(Sasha)"...but by a two-thirds majority in the case of.."

(Interviewer)"BE QUIET!I ORDER YOU TO BE QUIET!"

LBC

On the Ice
Hehe! I take that as a no :biggrin: :laugh:

(either that or you scared him/her off :no: )

That really is Sasha's costume designer since she came back to California, Jan Longmire . She's the one who did the the Dark Eyes, Nutcracker, R&J, and her exphibition costumes. Castmembersonly used to be her website but she's now changed it to www.janlongmire.com.

Last edited:

R.D.

Record Breaker
Oh, thanks for that info. I see. I'll admit her username had me :scratch: a bit but I didn't realize that was the name of her old site. Sorry about the confusion

JK- I'm not too sure I follow that :think:

And Fossi you scared her off!!! :no: :chorus:

Sasha WAS a Repubican until Michelle cut her out with George KW. Bush and Kwandoleezza Rice.

dizzydi7

On the Ice
This is one of those times when I'm so digusted with some posters.

A discussion of a mishap regarding Christmas carols has turned into a name calling session.

A discussion of Sasha always turns into bashing and name calling. Even if done in fun, I find it very rude and really off the point.

One thing I just don't get.......it seems okay that Michelle is cozy with the republicans but the suggestion that Sasha might have those leanings (which may or may not be true) is slung as an insult.

What a shame.

Dizzy

Fossi

Final Flight
The Kwan are a Kwazy group, and the Cohen Heads are always cryign Cohenspiracy when it comes to Kwanatics. We need soem fun for Emily, Kimmie, Mao and the rest. :)

R.D.

Record Breaker
Well, I think if Kimmie sticks around long enough as a top US skater she'll develop her share of rabid fans ;)

It actually is kind of funny we're still talking Cohen/Kwan fan wars after both of them have basically given up competitive skating :laugh: long live the MK/Cohen clash! (not)

kyla2

Final Flight
Sasha and Christmas Carols

Go to www.realclearpolitics.com and read the article on the Christmas tree situation by Mark Steyn. It's posted for today, Sunday 12/17/06. As he points out, Sasha advertised on her site that she was skating at a Christmas celebration and she was happy to do it. This isn't about her, but about a bunch of absolute head cases. From what I can gather, not even one person of the Jewish faith asked to have the carols stopped. It was stopped by an individual who had lost all sense of proportion.