Christmas Wishlist -- it's getting to be that time again | Golden Skate

Christmas Wishlist -- it's getting to be that time again

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
well I'm asking this year that my family all go together and get me one thing. It's a Canon DSLR Rebel XT. That's all I really want. Sure I want MORE than just that, but the sucker's body alone is almost 800 buck on B+H's website. :headshak: so I even said that it could cover my bday too (though I hope I still get something from them as it will be my 21st ha ha I am so greedy!)

I have a wishlist at Amazon.com
and a wishlist at B+H just in case my family doesn't go that route, but I hope they love me enough to get me the camera LOL

AMAZON WISHLIST
B+H WISHLIST

so what's on your list this year?:agree:

CzarinaAnya

Medalist
  1. PT Cruiser, Cranberry coloured
  2. Makeup
  3. clothes
  4. jewelry
  5. a boyfriend :biggrin:
  6. a liscence
  7. college tuition
  8. a house
  9. ice skating lessons
  10. on ice seats to SOI

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
dlkksk8fan said:
Must we mention that word Christmas!:p :laugh: We haven't even gotten to Halloween yet!
considering I've been getting emails from family asking what I want I figure yeah we better start

oh and Christmas commericals for Carnival Cruises hit the networks today :rock:

*chants in that annoying voice from Kurt's holiday program a few years back* Christmas time is here! Christmas time is here! (anyone have a recording of that song, BTW... lol

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Well my present to myself will be a new digital camera, which I hope to buy by the end of this month or the first of next, so I can be familiar with it by Nats. I haven't figured out which one though. Something with a good zoom, minimum 5 megapixels and very little shutter lag. Anybody have any suggestions?

And I'll need some nice warm clothes for Nats too. Average high of freezing in St. Louis in January? Yeesh!

Spinner

Rinkside
Every year my family asks what I want and I alway tell them I don't need anything. I'm very fortunate to be where I am (finacially and otherwise) so additional material things are unnecessary. I dunno...I just have a problem expecting others to get me gifts, let alone actually asking for them. If someone thinks of me kindly and surprises me with something, that's great! I do this for others myself and don't expect anything in return.

Anyway...this year when people ask me I'm going to tell them yet again not to get me anything, but instead make a donation to the Red Cross. I think I can easily forgo trinkets, clothes, etc so someone else can have basic necessities to live on.

Dutch Skater

Rinkside
I think that what I want for christmas this year is

I-pod,

a figureskating skirt or dress,

a boyfriend hehe!

A mounting bike (did it this summer, it was awsome!!)

Ballet lessons

Chanel make-up (always ask this from my grandma and grandpa, they give me always chanel make-up haha! (lippgloss, mascara etc.)

Parfum: Lacoste Touch off pink, D&G light blue, Burberry britt

Unfurtunately i'm defenitely not gonna get all of this...So I think if I have to pick one, its gonna be an i-pod!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
Well my present to myself will be a new digital camera, which I hope to buy by the end of this month or the first of next, so I can be familiar with it by Nats. I haven't figured out which one though. Something with a good zoom, minimum 5 megapixels and very little shutter lag. Anybody have any suggestions?

What's your price range ?

Longhornliz

Final Flight
thank you for the inspiration! Now I will spend hours goofing off at work as I try to perfect my amazon wish list. Will be sure to post it once I'm done.

childfreegirl

Final Flight
Tonichelle said:
What's your price range ?

Somewhere around $600, not including memory cards or other necessary accessories. This will be something serious for me and not just a toy to toss around.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
childfreegirl said:
Somewhere around $600, not including memory cards or other necessary accessories. This will be something serious for me and not just a toy to toss around.

check out B & H's online store... http://www.bhphotovideo.com I'm partial to Canon myself... and B&H has some of the better prices I've seen and are very helpful... I want the Canon Rebel XT but there are other digital Rebels that are less expensive, I think... and then powershots are all pretty decent as well.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Spinner said:
Every year my family asks what I want and I alway tell them I don't need anything. I'm very fortunate to be where I am (finacially and otherwise) so additional material things are unnecessary. I dunno...I just have a problem expecting others to get me gifts, let alone actually asking for them. If someone thinks of me kindly and surprises me with something, that's great! I do this for others myself and don't expect anything in return.

Anyway...this year when people ask me I'm going to tell them yet again not to get me anything, but instead make a donation to the Red Cross. I think I can easily forgo trinkets, clothes, etc so someone else can have basic necessities to live on.

But, but, I got you those fabulous tassled loafers you've been eyeing, dammit! They will be fabulous with the high waisted jeans I got you from LL Bean. You just ruin everything. :p

Me?

One night with Marty Casey.
World Peace.

:)

I just want to have a safe, happy, healthy Holiday season shared with friends.
Hubby needs some clothes--boring, but I've got gift certificates for Sears so I won't even be spending money to get them.
My main joy will be buying for our pets and doing a pet pollyanna on the JRT site I belong to.
I've already startes writing up Christmas cards....created, ordered and rec'd the family holiday photo to insert into some of the cards a few weeks back.
I shop for little gifts at yard sales all spring/summer/fall and have several things piled up for a few people.
I LOVE Christmas and love getting ready early, so as Christmas day approaches and everyone else moans and groans they haven't shopped, wrapped, baked, decorated yet, I can sit back with Christmas carols on the stereo and gaze at my tree and decorated house and relax. And by having everything done, when it comes time to do the visiting, I'm really in the spirit and can relax and really enjoy the visiting because I wasn't rushing around at the last minute.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
I have about half of my shopping done, I like doing it beforehand. Big crowds at malls can make me pass out which is not so great. :agree:

My wish for Christmas is a big honking engagement ring. I may be wishing for a couple more years though :scowl:

BronzeisGolden

Medalist
LOL...it will happen Kara....just make sure he is a good one! I also hope that everyone has a safe and happy Christmas. I will be moving to Denver, Colorado a few days after X-mas, so this will be somewhat of a bitter sweet (and probably highly emotional) holiday. I hope that everything goes well for my family once I am gone. BTW, anybody from Denver? I can't remember where everyone is from.

On a more selfish note, I'd also like a healthy and battle ready Michelle Kwan.......if that isn't too much to ask. :biggrin:

diver chick

On the Ice
top of my christmas wish list this year is to have my PhD thesis bound and in the library so I can graduate in January instead of waiting until July. Unfortunately politics of my university are likely to hold the whole thing up!

Second is to get a good job that I actually want to do and will pay a decent wage so that my boyfriend and I can afford to buy a property of our own instead of paying extortionate rent to live in a leaky, draughty, crumbly house ;)

Other than that I want a really good digital SLR camera and all the necessary accessories for taking it diving. I think I have gotten the best out of my current camera unless I start buying a load of accessories for underwater photography which would be a waste of money IMO as the accessories for my Oly are all camera specific and non transferable to new camera set ups. Think I will have to wait for the good job though as the set up I want is likely to set me back about £3,000! :eek: