Crazy results in mens and ladies...... | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Crazy results in mens and ladies......

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Tim skated to the Queen Symphony, which is a symphonic arrangement of the music of the rock group Queen. The longest segment of used was from Who wants to Live Forever.

dpp

moyesii

Rinkside
Dee4707 said:
Can anyone tell me what music Tim G. and Brian J. skated to in their LP?

Babs skated to The Matrix soundtrack. I put up a video at brianjoubert.com :)

Last edited:

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
Dee4707 said:
Can anyone tell me what music Tim G. and Brian J. skated to in their LP? Skating was interrupted in Omaha by a press conference over the firing of our football coach. Who cares about football when you have skating on??:laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Dee, I sent KETV polite, yet mildly sarcastic, letter, asking them how many figure skating fans they thought were interested in football, and explained that we don't get to see a lot of figure skating, that this was an important event in that a skater had come from very far behind to win, and then very politely asked if they were going to be re-airing the event, even if it was late at night. They sent me a one sentence answer. It said, "sorry, we will not be re-airing figure skating."

So I sent them one sentence reply, "Sorry, but I will no longer be watching your local newscast." It's not the same as never shopping somewhere, but it was the best I could do....

Laura :)