Documentary about the career of Javier Fernandez | Golden Skate

Documentary about the career of Javier Fernandez

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
Spanish television RTVE (in cooperation with other people) made a three-part documentary about the career and life of Javier Fernandez. It's available for free even from abroad (at least from my country) and it has English subtitles! And it's amazing. There are so many people talking about Javi, so many interesting pieces of information and so many memories and old videos etc. etc. I think it's really worth watching and also worth mentioning outside of Javi's fan fest.
The first episode is about Javi's youth and going to train abroad, the second one is about switching to Brian Orser, first successes and the Sochi Olympics disappointment and the third part is about the world champion titles and the 2018 Olympics.
You can watch it here.

macy

Record Breaker
looks like it's available in the US as well, at least there's one video not blocked over here. excited to watch.

FaustinaF

Rinkside
Wowww!!! I just can't wait to see it!! Thank you for posting this news!! He's probably my absolute favorite skater!!! His programs and shows were always so nicely constructed in all the detatils and I really loved his interpretations!! 😍