Dress ideas for my program | Golden Skate

Dress ideas for my program

macy

Record Breaker
i skated to the first POTC movie many moons ago and my dress was black and red. i thought it went to the music well, but if i were to pick the costume today i'd probably do black and dark teal as the main colors and then maybe throw some maroon in there, and light gold accents. i feel like those colors were used in the movie costumes, but i could be totally wrong lol. they seem more piratey to me.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Hi everyone!

I am currently looking for ideas for a dress for this season. I am skating to Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - One Day by Hans Zimmer. If anyone has any suggestions (images, styles, colours) please let me know!

Link to music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cScVoZWVDLQ

Meko
Are you skating the program from the perspective of/or portraying one of the characters and if so, which one? That would help in making costuming suggestions for you. ;)

lunaV

Spectator
Selecting your skating dress is really confusing. Cause there are a lot of beautiful dresses to select from! Why don't you go for a dress with a colour combination of black and red? Mainly black. I think it siuts the theme that you are going with. Also look in the google images section or Pinterest for inspiration.