Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split | Page 25 | Golden Skate

Elena Ilinykh & Nikita Katsalapov Split

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Record Breaker
This tbh. They're touching and hugging all the time! Before dances, during dances :)laugh:), after their dances, kiss&cry, everywhere...
I'm not buying the rumour that they can't stand each other.

Apparences could be very deceiving, especially when it comes to hugging and smiling between the skaters.
However, last night I watched their SD and FD in Sochi again. I didn't pay any attention before and maybe I'm reading too much into it now, but something happened between Morozov and Elena before Sochi as well.
Judging by her body language and reaction after their performances in Sochi, she was very happy and close with Nikita, but polite and a bit cold towards Morozov there.

borzaya

Final Flight
At this point, I'm surprised there's no Russian soap about the figure skating world.
In fact, there was - some years ago.:) But it was utter rubbish, they could have filmed something more interesting... Anyway, what's going on in reality is much more interesting :popcorn:

Though, if seriously, all that is not funny at all, of course... It would be extremely sad, if these two pairs really break up :(

TheGothicEme

On the Ice
So... World Championship ended, 2 days ago, how come they haven't split yet? this is so ridiculous. we should end here, they are not going to split, and this thread is really getting paranoid and absurd, you know.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
So... World Championship ended, 2 days ago, how come they haven't split yet? this is so ridiculous. we should end here, they are not going to split, and this thread is really getting paranoid and absurd, you know.

FWIW, they also have not outright denied the rumors and say they ARE staying together.

Alba

Record Breaker

A good idea would be not partecipating in this thread, so you would not risk of getting paranoid and absurd, you know. ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
The translation (really bad!) has a reference to TWIZZLE REVENGE. :laugh: Sounds like an awesome name for a band.

tulosai

Record Breaker
is there any proof to this, cause I haven't found anything.

I don't know who Arthur Werner is, but he answers questions regarding Elena & Nikita in this chat http://www.wer-art.com/conf/index.php?startId=5101

She herself posted photos of them when they were together and also of her and Mozo (which were very gross) that made it very very obvious they were involved. She has deleted them from her instagram now, though. the ones of her and Nika were on FB in 2010 ish and she was all about how she was in a relationship at that time. I am not sure she ever named Nika or Mozo by name, or they her, but it was really, quite extremely obvious what was going on in both cases, amply supported by photos.

ElenaNikitaFan

Rinkside
She herself posted photos of them when they were together and also of her and Mozo (which were very gross) that made it very very obvious they were involved. She has deleted them from her instagram now, though. the ones of her and Nika were on FB in 2010 ish and she was all about how she was in a relationship at that time. I am not sure she ever named Nika or Mozo by name, or they her, but it was really, quite extremely obvious what was going on in both cases, amply supported by photos.

:( Can you post the link to her real facebook please?

Not to sound insanely behind....But are she and Mozo finally split up? I just feel like she could do so much better than him - he just has a creep factor, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.