Elena Radionova | Page 103 | Golden Skate

Elena Radionova

kaiba1986

Rinkside
People, we need to vote for Lena, Angelina is really closing on. Those who can vote several time, please vote! :clap:

winky97

Medalist
No idea, I vote like 20 times per day and she is still closing. Lena should have more fans around the world. Doesn't make any sence :mad:

I know right. I sat this morning before getting ready for worked and voted like 20 times for Lena and Angelina kept getting more and more votes. Someone must be using a machine or something. Honestly I am shocked Angelina is ahead of Medvedeva. Something is up

Batsuchan

Medalist
I know right. I sat this morning before getting ready for worked and voted like 20 times for Lena and Angelina kept getting more and more votes. Someone must be using a machine or something. Honestly I am shocked Angelina is ahead of Medvedeva. Something is up

Well, 49% of Kuchvalska's votes are from South Korea... :rolleye:

Actually, it's not that hard to vote a bunch of times--I think I voted for Lena about 500 times today just by reloading and clicking, but I can't keep up that pace! :drama: Sadly I think Lena's going to end up losing this vote unless 1) the devoted Japanese fans start voting like crazy or 2) the Russians give up on Medvedeva and throw all their votes to Lena. :cry:

Here is Lena asking people to vote for her:
http://vk.com/video-77467403_456239018

And here's another photo of Lena with her Riedell jacket
https://twitter.com/iSkateRiedell/status/710835662409236480

I guess some Riedell reps are there in Moscow..? :confused:

winky97

Medalist
"My mommy is the most beautiful" :love:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDI7wWYQYcE/?taken-by=lenok_radionova

Lena definitely looks like her mom! :agree:

Keep up the good work everyone!! Lena's lead has grown again! :hap57:

If you use "incognito mode" in Chrome (click the "File" command -> "New incognito window") or the "private mode" in Firefox (File -> new private window), you can vote multiple times.

Lead has gone down again a lot. Percentage points are even. Lena has about 1500 votes lead If some people in South Korea are doing this just for the sake of going against a Russian thats kinda sad. Heck, I might understand more if they were going against Sotnikova but Lena and Evgenia have nothing to do with 2014 Olympic results.

Last edited:

randomfan

Record Breaker
Lead has gone down again a lot. Percentage points are even. Lena has about 1500 votes lead If some people in South Korea are doing this just for the sake of going against a Russian thats kinda sad. Heck, I might understand more if they were going against Sotnikova but Lena and Evgenia have nothing to do with 2014 Olympic results.

As a South Korean myself (though I don't live there), this makes me really sad. Like you said, it's unfair for both Lena and Evgenia, since they weren't even at Sochi. Honestly though, I do kind of understand why Evgenia is not receiving much love from South Korea. I think it's because she is pretty close to beating Yuna's WR scores, as she was already insanely close to them at the GPF. I don't understand for Lena though. She performed in an ice show at South Korea before and the crowd loved her...:(

Batsuchan

Medalist
winky97 is right, I spoke too soon!!

As a South Korean myself (though I don't live there), this makes me really sad. Like you said, it's unfair for both Lena and Evgenia, since they weren't even at Sochi. Honestly though, I do kind of understand why Evgenia is not receiving much love from South Korea. I think it's because she is pretty close to beating Yuna's WR scores, as she was already insanely close to them at the GPF. I don't understand for Lena though. She performed in an ice show at South Korea before and the crowd loved her...:(

I 100% agree with you, randomfan. :yes:

I definitely think the skater who breaks Yuna's WR is going to get a lot of hate from South Korea. :slink:

But, as I myself have found, the voting doesn't necessarily reflect a large group of people--just the crazy fans who are willing to vote several 1000 times per day....

I hope Lena isn't too unhappy if she loses the fan vote. :sad21:

Batsuchan

Medalist
One thing I know is that I'm going to be extremely unhappy if she loses the fan vote. :biggrin:

Me too!! :mad: I honestly don't really care about the competition--I'm going to be more mad that I was deprived of uber-cute Liza+Lena and Lena+Sergei photos/K&C moments!!!!!! :devil:

And Lena needs all the prize money she can get!! If the fans don't want to see another Titanic mess, then vote for Lena so she has more money and can actually hire someone to cut her music, instead of poor Inna Goncharenko trying to edit it!!!! :agree: