Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 34 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

deedee1

Record Breaker
Good luck to Evgenia and Vladimir at the Oly Games in Beijing! :hap10::hap10::hap10:

What I wish the most is them to go 'route a la Shizuka Arakawa' at Torino in 2006. Despite she won the World title in 2004, she did get dinged with URs, missing levels on spins/spiral elements and struggled for almost two seasons. Resulted her to miss the Oly season's GPF, she had to make a very difficult decision to leave TAT right before the Nats, then settled with the severe result as the 3rd finish there. She however patiently continued trainings with N Morozov and Kumiko/Nobuo Sato between the Nats and the Games to clean up her technical issues, then headed into Torino only as the 3rd Japanese lady. AND Shizuka has become the first Japanese skater ever to win the Olympic Gold medal. :) She later confessed that all of her ups and downs over the years did help her to keep control of all the nerves and pressures she had to face during the days of frenzy by the J-media in Torino, keep her cool-headed, yet enjoy every minutes of the second Oly Games for her. :)

GOOD LUCK!!! :hap10:

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
xWG8U68.jpg

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I arrive in this thread with the news that will make our T/M loving hearts sing!

Evgenia Tarasova and Vladimir Morozov, Olympic silver medallists in pairs!!

After everything they did it! They did two incredible near perfect skates! They cried tears of joy at the end! It was so good!

I'm so happy! Four years ago I was in an utter pit of despair, sobbing in a corner at work and angrily typing on this board about the people who were so happy that T/M missed the podium and their dream because they didn't like their music and costumes.

Look at them today!

I bookmarked that Tweet!