FIFA World Cup 2022 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

FIFA World Cup 2022

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
No team finished the groups stage with 9 points. May be a first.
A very disputed tournament, that's sure.
It's refreshing to see historical "little" teams stepping up. They didn't need anything else than their talent and work to shine.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I wanted Japan in quarters-finals😭😭😭😭
I love when goalies put on a show, Livakovic was superb, but i wanted Japan to win😭

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wanted Japan in quarters-finals😭😭😭😭
I love when goalies put on a show, Livakovic was superb, but i wanted Japan to win😭
I wanted them to win too. Wasn't able to see all of the game due to work, but it seems like they fought hard. 😭

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I thought that the score of Brazil vs South Korea was harsh but Portugal slapped Switzerland.
It's good that new hopes as Gonçalo Ramos are rising but i'm sad to see Ronaldo ditched like that.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I'm watching Netherlands vs Argentina and really shame on Argentina's players, especially Paredes. Quadruple shame on the referee who is clearly pro Argentina. I can't be happier that Netherlands scored at the last minute and took the game overtime.

Edit: Netherlands lost on penalty shoot-outs.

annoyed-oh-please.gif

Would have liked a victory so the referee would have cheated for nothing.

Last edited:

snd

On the Ice
I'm watching Netherlands vs Argentina and really shame on Argentina's players, especially Paredes. Quadruple shame on the referee who is clearly pro Argentina. I can't be happier that Netherlands scored at the last minute and took the game overtime.

Edit: Netherlands lost on penalty shoot-outs.

annoyed-oh-please.gif

Would have liked a victory so the referee would have cheated for nothing.
yeah, disgusting lack of sportsmanship from the argentinians throughout the game. terrible ref.

fifa really wants mr volleyball and the united-reject has-been in the final

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Congrats to Argentina.
I don't like Argentina and i can't dislike Messi more, but i like that they beat France:biggrin:

Last edited:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Yes.
Look, i couldn't be less interested by this finale. I don't like any of the teams.
I really dislike Argentina and the advantages they got from biased referees, but i dislike France more.
Still, i'm a little disappointed for Mbappé. An hat trick for nothing. It would have been iconic if France had won. Now Messi will win another ballon d'or no matter what happen later in the season.

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I will definitely retain goalies. They stole the show for me. I hope Bono and Martinez will get more opportunities.