Friends - I will miss it | Golden Skate

Friends - I will miss it

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
"Friends" was a show with one of the best theme songs to come along in quite some time - "I'll be there for you" and had a cast that worked well together. Friends was one of my favorite shows for quite sometime. It took me awhile to start watching it, but soon I started tuning in every week to see their latest crazy antics. It sort of grew on me. Now it's ending! It's really hard to find a good comedy show these days.

So long, "Friends!"

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Finale's next week... I haven't been a cult fan... but I do like it(thanks to my best friend... odd how that worked ;)) I love Mathew Perry... the Cary Grant of his time IMHO. David Schwimmer and Matt La Blanc are also great.... love Cortney Cox and Jennifer Anniston... if I had to pick a weakest character/actor it'd be Lisa Kudrow... she ACTS too blonde... jmho...

but it will be sad... and I'm gonna cry

what was tonight's episode... I had class and missed it!:(

heyang

Record Breaker
I'm gonna miss it, too. There were a couple of bad seasons, but overall the majority of it was fun.

I hope that Ross & Rachel re-unite. I would also like it if Monica found out she was pregnant just as their adopted baby is born. I wonder if they'll even discuss Joey moving to LA.

Will anyone try to watch the Joey show?

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I hope Rach and Ross get together again too...

and my Aunt plans to watch the JOEY show... "It's JOEY" ;)

*sigh*

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I haven't watched this show for a long time. It was just so immoral I couldn't handle it so I won't miss it a bit. The only problem is the next show in that time slot will probably be even worse.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Grgranny:

Oh you are strict! Friends immoral? I suppose it could be "suggestive" at times; along with everything else on tv, but I think as far as immoral shows go - "Sex and the City" takes the cake! It's just too naughty for words.

Blushing in Surrey

:eek:

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Sorry, but I consider sleeping around immoral. Of course, you know what that means? There are hardly any shows watchable! :laugh: I've never seen Sex & the City. Give me the Waltons and Little House on the Prairie any day. :laugh:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Grgranny -- ITA!!! It is very immoral... however if you can get around it... or if it isn't talked about as much...

I've never been a fan of the sleeping around on the show... I could care less about Chandler's "loser at sex" title... or Joey's "sex tips"... but the show has a camaraderie that you don't see anymore on TV...

It's not the best show for families... but it's funny

"Hey look! I'm Chandler... could I BE wearing any more clothes?"

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I'm a lot sadder about "Frasier" coming to an end. That is one of my all-time favorite shows. :cry: :\ :(