Getting to know you survey! | Golden Skate

Getting to know you survey!

Johar

Medalist
Just to liven up the board and see what other people are about! I hope Red Dog participates! :biggrin:

1. Location? East Central Indiana, near Ball State.

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Horse racing, of course! I also watch any winter sports and gymnastics.

3. Pets? All of mine have passed on the Rainbow Bridge, but my neighbor lets me play with her dog anytime.

4. Favorite restaurants? The Pier in Harbor Springs, Michigan, and Teddy Griffin's Road House, which is right outside of Harbor Springs.

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Blue Moon.

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? The 40-year-old Virgin.

7. Favorite movies? White Squall, Titanic, Terminator 2, Caddyshack, Stand By Me, The Black Stallion, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Saving Private Ryan, What About Bob?, Sunset Boulevard, Seabiscuit, Taps, Ordinary People, Clerks, Billy Elliott.

8. Favorite music groups/singers? U2, Duran Duran, Pearl Jam, Safri Duo, Trapt, The Clash, Green Day, T.A.T.U, Coldplay, Evanescence, No Doubt, Madonna, Aerosmith, Bloodhound Gang, Eminem. I also listen to alot of jazz and classical.

9. Last good book you read? Prep, by Curtis Sittenfeld. Excellent read!

10. Your fantasy home would have....? Mine would have a 1,000 gallon aquarium inside, a koi pond on the outside, an inground swimming pool and a hedge maze with a courtyard in the center of it. And in the courtyard would be a founain with a bronze statue of Secretariat on top. Yes, I have a water theme going on!:biggrin:

11. Least favorite foods? Any kind of nuts, pears, Sauerkraut, coconut, ground meat.

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Marilyn Monroe.

13. Celeb crushes past and present? Larry Mullen Jr., the drummer for
U2. He used to be very cute at one time but not aging well the past few years. Also, Balthazar Getty and Steve Cauthen (jockey),

14. Celebs you find attractive?
men--Ioan Gruffudd, Orlando Bloom, George Clooney, Todd Hays, Randy Moss( the ESPN horse racing commentator) Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Will Estes, Bill Pullman, Yul Brynner, Ryan Phillippe, Balthazar Getty, James Dean, Billy Zane, Jeff Corwin.

ladies--Kate Winslet, Liv Tyler, Dominic Moceanu, Reese Witherspoon, Jamie King, Tanith Belbin, Gwen Steffani, Salma Hayek, Selma Blair, Natalie Portman, Marilyn Monroe, Rita Hayworth, Katharine Hepburn, Nastassja Kinski, Grace Kelly, Lauren Bacall.

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Meeting and petting the last Triple Crown winner, Affirmed, back in fall of 2000, a few months before his death. He was so gentle and beautiful, and when I called him "champ" he raised his neck up very quickly, like he knew. I thanked him for the memories and when I left I had tears in my eyes and a few strands of tail hair in my hands.

15. Favorite animals?
Living: Killer Whales, sharks, dolphins, okapis and horses.

Extinct: Long-necked Plesiosaur! They are the most awesome creatures to have lived! To see what one looks like: http://njfossils.net/plesiosaur.html

Last edited:

Rachael

On the Ice
1. Location? 30 minutes south of Pittsburgh

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? The Steelers!

3. Pets? 2 yorkies named Pockets and Ricky and a rat/poo named Haley

4. Favorite restaurants? Panera's, Eat n Park, Olive Garden

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? anything choclate

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Hoodwinked

7. Favorite movies? Anne of Green Gables, Little Women, Beaches, Steel Maglonias, Shrek 1 and 2, and Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac, The Eagles, Journey, and Stevie Wonder

9. Last good book you read? 100 People Screwing up America

10. Your fantasy home would have....? on an island

11. Least favorite foods? stew
12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? ?

13. Celeb crushes past and present? I use to have a thing for New Kids on the Block

Chris Heinz,Ryan Phillippe, Jon Stuart, don't laugh but my friend and I find John Kerry kinda good looking.

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? graduting from college

16. Favorite animals? dogs

icy fresh

On the Ice
1. Location?

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Gymnastics, rhytmic gymnastics, football, swimming, synchronized swimming, and speed skating

3. Pets? I don't own any

4. Favorite restaurants? Applebee's

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? A tie between mint chocolate chip and chocolate chip cookie dough

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Aquamarine

7. Favorite movies? Miracle, The Notebook, Aquamarine

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Kelly Clarkson, All-American Rejects, Stevie Wonder, Natasha Bedingfield, Christina Aguilera, Relient K, Fall Out Boy

9. Last good book you read? Mean Girls: Choosing your Beauty over Beast (I highly, highly reccomend this book for any pre-teen/teenage girls!)

10. Your fantasy home would have....? The person I love with all my heart, an indoor ice rink, a hot tub, a jacuzzi, a cafe, ice cream parlor, a library, a game room, my family

11. Least favorite foods? Cod liver oil

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Tanith Belbin

13. Celeb crushes past and present? Orlando Bloom for like a second.

14. Celebs you find attractive? Austin and Lucas from Days of Our Lives. Sorry I don't know their real names

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? When I placed 5th in the State Spelling Bee, when I won a regional writing contest of over 50 entries, and when I found out that my 1st grade teacher died. It was the saddest day of my life so far and I bawled my eyes out.

15. Favorite animals? Boys j/k. I like cute and nice dogs. I'm afraid of most animals, though.

Last edited:

sk8er1964

On the Ice
1. Location? Detroit area

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Hockey, baseball

3. Pets? 3 dogs (two beagles and a collie-shepherd mix), 2 cats (a long-haired black male and a calico female), 2 guinea pigs (one red, one white, both abyssinian girls), a 20 gallon fish tank, and six pigmy goats.

4. Favorite restaurants? Millers Bar - best burgers in Detroit! If you're ever in Dearborn, make sure you visit. :agree:

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Guernsey's Moose Tracks (local dairy)

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Fellowship of the Ring (don't go to the movies much)

7. Favorite movies? West Side Story, Officer and a Gentleman, Animal House

8. Favorite music groups/singers? They Might Be Giants, Boomtown Rats, Eagles, among others - don't have a real favorite

9. Last good book you read? The Fiery Cross (Outlander series)

10. Your fantasy home would have....? If it was the ultimate fantasy home, it would have an ice rink! :biggrin:

11. Least favorite foods? Any kind of seafood.

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Johnny Weir - at least I'd like to skate like him! :bow:

13. Celeb crushes past and present? I was so in love with Donny Osmond when I was six :laugh:

14. Celebs you find attractive? I'd be hard pressed to tell you what any celeb looks like.

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? This is a hard one. My son's birth, my wedding, qualifying for a championship event at Adult Nationals.....

15. Favorite animals?
Living: Cats and dogs, although I like most animals

Extinct: The carrier pigeon, I guess

flutterby1145

Rinkside
]1. Location? Louisville, Kentucky

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Short track speed skating

3. Pets? 3 cats (all female) that are 10 and 11 years old and a 6-7 week old Cocker Spaniel puppy that I got yesterday (also female)

4. Favorite restaurants? A&W,

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Cookies and Cream

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Rumor Has It

7. Favorite movies? Miracle, Tommy Boy

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Bon Jovi, Josh Groban, James Blunt

9. Last good book you read? The Silver Blades books (my parents bought them when I was 10 or 11, but I still like to read them)

10. Your fantasy home would have....? Columns and a nice yard with a tulip garden

11. Least favorite foods? Any pork products

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Angelina Jolie or Jennifer Garner

13. Celeb crushes past and present? Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Bloom, Ron Eldard, James Caviezel

14. Celebs you find attractive? Orlando Bloom, Jeremy Bloom, Ron Eldard, James Caviezel

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Meeting Apolo Anton Ohno in June 2002

15. Favorite animals?
Living: Cats and dogs

Extinct: I don't know

julietvalcouer

Final Flight
1. Location?

Near Boston. (See #15)

2. What sports besides skating do you watch?

Those I'll actually seek out to watch on TV: thoroughbred racing, professional bull riding. Those I'll watch without objection: cheerleading, college football, cricket (more a morbid fascination thing there.)

3. Pets?

Right now, all live with my parents, though two kitties are coming to live with me here. But, at the 'rents: seven barn cats, one bagel hound (beagle/basset mix), two budgies, four Betta splendens, two albino corydoras, two golden gouramis, one comet goldfish, one pleco.

4. Favorite restaurants?

Any that have a menu where I know I'll find something I'll eat, and where I'm not cooking. Back home, I usually want to go to Mountain Town Station (in Mt. Pleasant, MI) or Genji (in Saginaw.)

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam?

Varies. I'm quite fond of Ben and Jerry's Dublin Mudslide, and Breyer's plain old Vanilla.

6. Last movie you saw in a theater?

Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith.

7. Favorite movies?

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon; Hero; Persuasion (BBC/Masterpiece Theater); Spirited Away; Star Wars; The Empire Strikes Back; Raiders of the Lost Ark; Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

8. Favorite music groups/singers?

None. My music taste varies by song.

9. Last good book you read?

"Dance As Life"

10. Your fantasy home would have....?

Lots of acreage, hardwood floors, plenty of counter space in the kitchen, a master bath with a huge deep tub good for soaking, and a room that works as a dance studio. A skating rink in the backyard would be a plus, too.

11. Least favorite foods?

Bananas. I loathe and destest them. Words cannot describe...

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be?

You know, I really don't know.

13. Celeb crushes past and present? Hm. Harrison Ford (in his Indy glory days), Sean Bean (*sigh*), Evan Lysacek (he counts!), Michael Weiss (so does he!)

See above, plus...hm. I'd really have to look at them and think about it. I'm very analytical about this stuff.

15. One of the most memorable personal moments?

Hm. Well, of recent vintage, I just met and got the autographs of Mr. Dick Button (as the flyers said) and Dr. Tenley Albright.

16. Favorite animals?

I very rarely meet an animal I don't like.

Extinct: Irish elk. I don't know why, I just do.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
1. Location? I'd be surprised if anyone on here didn't know where I hail from but just in case - South Central Alaska! :rock:

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Kenai Football (seriously is there another sport other than skating?)

3. Pets? I have one that is 'all mine', she's a 3 year old pug named Yuka (yes named after the skater...). My parents have a dog named Lulu who is very attached to me, she's your run of the mill "sled dog" (meaning she got a lot of different dog in her and could probably be on a sprint sled team). I live with my aunt during school and she has a German Shepherd named Cookie (don't ask me why I still don't know lol)

4. Favorite restaurants? Paradisos in Kenai, Alaska... Ding How.... I'm not able to afford ritzy joints lol

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Orange Sherbet (Ice Cream does not like me)

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Harry Potter 4 ... so. lame.

7. Favorite movies? This list can reach from here to eternity... but basically anything Spielberg directed/created, Harrison Ford from Star Wars to Six Days Seven Nights... all of his newer stuff BLECH... Star Wars 3-6, uhhhhhhhh Big Fish... Pixar... forget this it's too hard lol

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Again big list... basically my favorite types are 90s Contemporary Christian, Modern Country, and Elvis lol

9. Last good book you read? Real Sex: The Naked Truth About Chastity (seriously, good book!)

10. Your fantasy home would have....? A lot of rooms, each one with a different theme... I'd have a Star Wars room, An Indiana Jones room (would be like an office/den/study type room... wood and leather antique-y), A Pixar room (basically a kid's room), a Jurassic Park room (lots of indoor plantage lol), a CLASSIC Disney Room (or two or three lol), a Spielberg room (Posters and such from the rest of his films lol)... yeah... It'd basically look like hollywood threw up in my house :laugh: outdoors... I'd definately have one of those secret Garden types... but also a lot of free space for volleyball, or ultimate frisbee :)

11. Least favorite foods? I'm extremely picky... so just about everything

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Keira Knightly

13. Celeb crushes past and present?
past - Harrison Ford, Mccauley Calkin (I was 8 LOL), Clay Aiken
present - Ewan McGregor, George Eads, Evan Lysacek (yes I consider him a celebrity lol)

Way too many to count

Does my meeting Kurt count??? That was extremely just... wow... (See something like page 23 of the Edge for that story lol I actually don't think it's THAT far back but who knows lol)

15. Favorite animals?
dogs, specifically pugs... big cats except lion... dolphins... Moose, Bear, Eagle, :)

Last edited:

Teresa Dawn

On the Ice
1. Location? Near Vancouver in Canada

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Diving is my next fav :) I also like hockey, curling, triathlon, & kayaking

3. Pets? Two dogs: Amie Shania and Pepper Midnight and a cat Belle Arina

4. Favorite restaurants? Olympic Flame

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? don't like it

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Took my 8 year old cousin to Cheaper by the Dozen II, found it boring but she loved it and it was fun to do something like this with her... Last movie I saw cuz I wanted to in theatre was Narnia :)

7. Favorite movies? The Lord of the Rings, Timeline, Narnia, Phantom of the Opera, National Treasure, Cool Runnings, The Cutting Edge

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Ennis Sisters, WoW Worship, iWorship, Shania Twain, Leahy

9. Last good book you read? Left Behind Series and my bible.

10. Your fantasy home would have....? An ice rink

11. Least favorite foods? Bacon, Rice, Lima Beans, Fish, can't stand these lol

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Marie-France Dubreuil

13. Celeb crushes past and present? don't really get crushes on ppl I don't know... probably closest would be Yags ;)

Guys: Patrice Lauzon, Todd Sand, Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortenson, Alexei Yagudin, Gwendal Peizerat, Gerard Butler, Scott Moir

ladies--Sophie Moniotte, Marie-France Dubreuil, Annie Pelletier, Megan Wing, Aliona Savchenko, Sasha Cohen, Alisa Camplin

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Meeting all my favourite skaters at Worlds :)

15. Favorite animals? Tigers! And then my kitty Belle Arina

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
1. Location? Cleveland, Ohio

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Swimming, gymnastics

3. Pets? 2 cats, Hector and Andromeche

4. Favorite restaurants? Hunan

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Chocolate fudge

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Aquamarine

7. Favorite movies? Mean Girls, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Ice Princess, Aquamarine, West Side Story, Freaky Friday

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Gwen Stefani, Avril Lavigne, Caleigh Peters

9. Last good book you read? I haven't had time to read a book in a while. :(

10. Your fantasy home would have....? A swimming pool, a fountain, beautiful furniture, a big screen TV, MY OWN COMPUTER

11. Least favorite foods? Bananas. BARF!

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Myself, I don't want to be anyone else!

13. Celeb crushes past and present? I've had a lot

14. Celebs you find attractive? Once again, a lot!

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Meeting John Kerry, first swim meet, League Championships, Sectionals

15. Favorite animals? Rabbit, dolphin

This was a great idea. I learned a lot about all of you by doing this.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
1. Location? A few minutes outside of Charleston, WV...the Kanawha Valley.

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? College football and basketball...Gooooooooooooo Mountaineers!

3. Pets? A beautiful Pembroke Welsh Corgi, named Westminster Abergale but goes by Abbey.

4. Favorite restaurants? Laury's and Outback..

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Coffee.

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? can't remeber..

7. Favorite movies? Four Weddings and a Funeral, Steele Magnolias, The Age of Innocence, Howard's End, Enchanted April, Love Actually, Grease, West Side Story, Casablanca, The Bishop's Wife, A Christmas Story, Pretty Woman, Bram Stoker's Dracula

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Beatles, Stones, U2, Bee Gees, Fleetwood Mac, The Temptations, Marvin Gay, Sam Cooke, Wilson Pickett, Otis Redding

9. Last good book you read? "A Breath of Snow and Ashes" from Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series

10. Your fantasy home would have....? A villa in Tuscany

11. Least favorite foods? eggs.

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? myself.

13. Celeb crushes past and present? ,

14. Celebs you find attractive? George Cloony.Colin Firth, Johnny Z., Denzel Washington, Kevin Costner, Liam Neeson, the late JFKs senior and junior.

ladies--Susan Sarandon, Halle Berry, Sophia Loren, Charlize Theron, Tanith Belbin

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Holding my grandmother's hand while she died..

15. Favorite animals?
Living: Dogs and those California Cows, LOL.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
1. Location? San Diego, CA area.

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Baseball, Gymnastics, surfing

3. Pets? none

4. Favorite restaurants? Roy's

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Chocolate

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Star Wars

7. Favorite movies? Chocolat,Billy Elliott, The Phantom of the Opera, Cold Mountain, Aviator,The Joy Luck Club, The Mummy

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Dan Fogelberg, Kenny Loggins, Sting, U2, Cold Play, The Eagles

9. Last good book you read? The Good Earth

10. Your fantasy home would have....? No Mortgage!

11. Least favorite foods? Beans

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Me younger!

13. Celeb crushes past and present? None

14. Celebs you find attractive? Men-Gerard Butler:love:
ladies-?

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? Giving birth to both of my sons

16. Favorite animals?
Cats,dogs

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Johar said:
Just to liven up the board and see what other people are about! I hope Red Dog participates! :biggrin:

1. Location? Richmond VA by way of Detroit

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Red Wings Hockey, my son's soccer team, football, women's tennis, some gymnastics, whatnot...

3. Pets? No. Dogs chew shoes & I'm allergic to cats.

4. Favorite restaurants? Chicken Shack in Royal Oak, MI, Millie's here in Richmond & 3 Monkeys

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Cherry Garcia

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Memoirs of a Geisha ~ GREAT movie

7. Favorite movies? American Beauty, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Star Wars trilogy, The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Gone With the Wind, Grace of My Heart, When Harry Met

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Prince (I actually don't trust people who don't like Prince), Hendrix, Jay-Z, Eminem, Sade, Ms. Mariah

9. Last good book you read? In the Company of the Courtisian

10. Your fantasy home would have....? Walk in shoe closet with lounge area next to Starbuck barista

11. Least favorite foods? any food that touches.

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? J Lo. No question.

13. Celeb crushes past and present? LL Cool J, Jay-Z and the ultimate: Malcome Jamal Warner ~ Theo from the Cosby Show.

men-- LL Cool J, Jay Z, Derek Jeter, Jared Leto, Terence Howard

ladies--J.Lo, Salma, Heidi Klum, Mariah, Jenna Jamisen

15. One of the most memorable personal moments? When I had my son, he had the most peculiar look on his face ~ like he was trying to process what was going on & then the dr. popped him on the butt and he kinda yelped at the doctor... i knew then that this child would be awesome & he is...

15. Favorite animals?
dolphins, english bulldogs, owls and penguins

diver chick

On the Ice
1. Location?
Cardiff, Wales by way of Galway, Ireland

2. What sports besides skating do you watch?
Rugby

3. Pets?
A boxer and a cat who live with my parents, and an aquariam full of fish in my house

4. Favorite restaurants?
La lupa (Italian), Kismet (Indian), Zushi (Sushi), Tenkaichi (Japanese)

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam?
Banana

6. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Can't remember it has been so long since I went!

7. Favorite movies?
Anything Disney and anything Dancey. Also loved Ladies in Lavender

8. Favorite music groups/singers?
Charlotte Church (both pop and classical), KT Tunstall, Jem, Fleetwood Mac, Pink Floydd, Jack Johnson, Damien Rice, Daniel Beddingfield, Natasha Beddingfield, the Sugababes - the list goes on!

9. Last good book you read?
The curious incident of the dog in the night

10. Your fantasy home would have....?
Swimming Pool, a massive kitchen and a library

11. Least favorite foods?
Brussel Sprouts and liver

12. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be?
Catherine Zeta Jones or Jessica Alba, maybe Angelina Jolie

13. Celeb crushes past and present?
None really

men-- Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, Alan Rickman, Ewan McGregor

ladies--Catherine Zeta Jones or Jessica Alba, Angelina Jolie, Scarlett Johansson

Graduation, both times but particularly PhD

15. Favorite animals?
Anything underwater, particularly thresher sharks and whale sharks, dogs and cats of any variety. Have an unexplainable soft spot for giraffes too.

diver chick

On the Ice
you can get it in a couple of the ice-cream shops/cafe bars around here and in Ireland too. I used to be able to buy it by the litre but I don't think it was that popular so they might have stopped doing it. I love it with toffee ice cream and waffle cones.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
1. Location? Southern IL in the sticks..

2. What sports besides skating do you watch? Equestrian hunter/jumpers, gymnastics, diving...

3. Pets? Pembroke Corgi named: "Oliver," Cat named: "Greta." My family has like 28 horses, but I don't consider them pets..

4. Favorite restaurants? Rainforest Cafe, Macaroni Grill, Zio's, Pappadeaux's

5. Favorite flavor of ice ceam? Rocky Road

6. Last movie you saw in a theater? Capote

7. Favorite movies? Star Wars Saga, LOTR Trilogy, Harry Potter's, Gone with the Wind, Now, Voyager, All About Eve, Fried Green Tamatoes, The Hours, Far From Heaven, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Out of Africa, The English Pateint, The Incredibles, Shrek 1&2, and many, many, more....

8. Favorite music groups/singers? Bjork, PJ Harvey, Alison Goldfrapp, Tori Amos, Shirley Basey, Dolly Parton, K T Oslin, Princess Superstar, and many more...

9. Your fantasy home would have.. a view overlooking the pacific ocean...possibly on the WA or OR coast?

10. Least favorite foods? Beats

11. If you could look like anyone for a day who would it be? Like myself...I don't want to be anyone else..

12. Favorite animals? I guess I have to say horses? lol Dogs, cats, fish, pandas, turtles, muskrats, otters, seals, whales,...

13. Least favorite animals: Peacocks, lamas, goats, black birds..:)

Johar

Medalist
I always thought goats were cute with alot of personality! BTW, did you catch the two shows on Animal Planet about the show horse world?

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Where do you get banana-flavored ice cream?
Johar-I've never had banana flavored ice cream, but I do get banana flavored yogurt from "Trader Joe's" that tastes just like ice cream.

mike9000

Rinkside
Location?
Eastern Connecticut, close to the 2 casinos.

Favorite flavor of ice ceam?
Cookies and Cream.

Favorite movies?
Friday The 13th (films)
Ginger Snaps (trilogy)
Nightmare on Elm Street (films).

Favorite music groups/singers?
Classic rock, 70's / 80's.

Your fantasy home would have....?
A winter home in Arizona.