Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015 Round 3: Cup of China | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Grand Prix Predictions Game 2014-2015 Round 3: Cup of China

casualfan

On the Ice
I noticed I'm not included in the predictions game. Is there someone in particular I can contact, not that my predictions were all that great.:laugh:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I noticed I'm not included in the predictions game. Is there someone in particular I can contact, not that my predictions were all that great.:laugh:

casualfan, I believe that you can send a PM to Mrs. P if you have questions about the predictions game. She started the general thread and will start the new threads for each GP event. Someone here will correct me if I am wrong.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

casualfan, I believe that you can send a PM to Mrs. P if you have questions about the predictions game. She started the general thread and will start the new threads for each GP event. Someone here will correct me if I am wrong.

Hi everyone! I'm starting the new thread now, will let you know when it's up. Will also post men's results shortly!

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
So in first place with 75 points are: alebi, darazam, FSGMT, Hyena, surimi and elif :clap:

Well that's ridiculous, since I had only ever heard of exactly two of those teams :laugh: This game is so much fun!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
And now for the men!
Needless to say, it was a bit unpredictable. Every one of you guessed Hanyu to win. :laugh: Poor Kovtun.

So congrats to NYScorp6 for blowing away the field with 60 points! :points:
Second place snowflake with 50 points.
And 3rd place goes to 39 of you with 40 points :laugh:

Men's standings after 3 rounds:
1st: snowflake, 155
2nd: semosk8fan and [email protected], 145
3rd: Totentanz, lightsout, katmar, HR4, gallavich, el henry, 140
4th: StitchMonkey, Sam-Skwantch, Mentalopes, guenever, FSGMT, 135
9th: sunny_stars, Skategmt, CanadianSkaterGuy, 130

And now....

CUP OF CHINA RESULTS!

Gold Medal: alebi (235)
Silver Medal: surimi (225)
Bronze Medal: LRK (220)
4th: Hyena and FSGMT (215)
6th: SubRosa and Pippuripihvi (210)
8th: katmari, darazam, burntBREAD, Becki, (205)

Standings after 3 rounds:
1st: [email protected],650
2nd: katmari and FSGMT, 630
3rd: sequinsgalore, 625
4th: semosk9fan, HR4,burntBREAD, 620
7th: alebi, 615
8th: Mentalopes and ArticMonkeys 610
10th: Sanpiper, Hyena, HanDomi, el henry and cjmorton29, 605
For detailed results go to: http://bit.ly/GPpredictions2014

Onward to Rostelecom Cup: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...-Round-4-Rostelecom-Cup&p=1015463#post1015463

Check out the medalists so far in the Hall of Fame:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/sh...-Prix-Predictions-Game-2014-2015-HALL-OF-FAME!

Last edited:

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thank you Mrs. P, Snow63, FSGMT, and elle_e for all your work scoring the game :bow:

Congratulations to the winners! :clap:

On to Rostelecom!

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Thank you to all the scorers, and congratulations to the winners!

(...I didn't go plummeting down into last place? Phew, I guess 3/4 disciplines were unpredictable for everyone :think:).

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Considering I've dropped from 16th to 26th place, the entire country of China is now OFF my holiday cards list. That'll show them (and save me a FORTUNE in postage stamps!).

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Considering I've dropped from 16th to 26th place, the entire country of China is now OFF my holiday cards list. That'll show them (and save me a FORTUNE in postage stamps!).

I feel like I've been moving up 10 spots per week. Next stop.... 26!!!! Bwahaha ha....

alebi

Medalist
But with 235 you overall did amazingly well in China. I would like to predict that you are going to be first this time.

THANKS! And you are REALLY great in predictions :laugh: You deserve the 1st overall place for real! :p

alebi, you are recompensed with a best scores in (at least) three disciplines for your fairness in the previous round
It is so justly!

My personal congratulations go to NYScorp6 for being the best in the most difficult and unpredictable men's event! :clap:

And thank you again guys for posting the scores so fast! You are an amazing team!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Congratulations to the Winners!

@WeakAnkles-I hope you do better at COR. Your holiday cards list comments slay me. :laugh:

Thanks to Mrs. P and the other posters involved in the scoring for all your hard work! :)

surimi

Congrats to Sota, #10 in World Standings!
Record Breaker
My first predictions medal ever :jaw: Awesome. :love: A big thank yo uto the scorers and congratulations to the other winners.

NYscorp6

On the Ice
Country
United-States
And now for the men!
Needless to say, it was a bit unpredictable. Every one of you guessed Hanyu to win. :laugh: Poor Kovtun.

So congrats to NYScorp6 for blowing away the field with 60 points! :points:

Thank you Mrs. P.
I must say the men's event was so scary it was difficult to enjoy. I hope that both men recover from their injuries, the ISU needs to seriously re-think allowing skaters to perform under similar circumstances in the future. In my opinion there is no way either coach should have allowed either one of them to skate after the collision. Poor decisions made across the board. While I like Yuzuru and his skating, his scores were outrageous. Bad job by the judges, again.