Grgranny Needs Good Thoughts and Prayers | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Grgranny Needs Good Thoughts and Prayers

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Sometimes I think I could write daily posts on the Travails of Grgranny. :rofl:
The xrays were normal. Thank Goodness.
I do really appreciate all of your prayers and good thoughts. You guys are the greatest. :bow:

LegalGirl82

On the Ice
Grgranny, I'm so glad for your good news today! :clap:

I haven't had much time for reading, let alone posting lately, but I apologize for not getting around sooner to let you know I'm sorry things have not been going well for you and your family lately. I will keep you and yours in my prayers, and hope that your good news today is a harbinger of better things to come.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I'm so glad to hear that, GrGranny...........thanks for the update......:) 42

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,
Glad you got some good news. I just had my mammogram last month and am always glad to get that letter from radiologist that test was ok. (actually, my internist sent one too, aso I got my good news twice).

Now, that means you're ready to enjoy US Nationals, right? ;)

Angelskates

Rinkside
Grgranny - I am glad that it is all okay. I have been praying for you privately and thank God you have come through this situation smiling.

God bless and keep you always.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
My son in law is having his surgery Wed. the 8th . They will sew his colon back together and take out the bladder cancer, probably part of the bladder if not all of it. His wife, my oldest daughter, is really worried about it since colon cancer is what got my husband. Iam just so grateful for all your prayers and thoughts. :bow: :love: :banging: :boohoo: THANK YOU BIG TIME.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Anytime GrGranny.........we're here for you with prayers and good wishes.....:) 42

JOHIO2

Medalist
Grgranny,
you've got to tell your daughter and son-in-law about Rena Inoue. Not the same kind of cancer as your family, but just as nasty stuff and how she has survived. And even thrived after. Past experience, painful as it is, does not necessarily predict the future.

Best wishes for all.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Update

Things went really well. They were able to take the bladder tumor out and sew it. So, he still has all his bladder. They did tests and no more cancer there. They were afraid working on both the bladder and the colon would be too much stress, so, they left the colon like it was. Might be able to put it back together after he has healed from all this. He didn't know when I left that he still had his bag.

I sure thank everyone for all their prayers. Sure hope there are no more tragedies for a while. :chorus: :cool:

Lanie

On the Ice
I'm glad your son in law is doing great! *hugs and prayers to you and your family, definitely* ;)

#1Kerryfan

Final Flight
Grgranny, I hope your daughter's doing well. I am thinking of her and you because I know how it feels to have someone close to you ill. We all :love: you.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Granny, I hope all is well as well with you. I am happy to hear that your son-in-law is doing better.

Dee

Ileana

Rinkside
I just read this and was about to post a good luck message. But I'm glad to hear that he's doing better. Hope he continues to recover rapidly :)