Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 397 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty! I'm lucky to have mostly straight hair which can be wavy towards the ends and around my fringe depending on weather (but very manageable with styling/straight iron). I don't like curly hair and every time I see someone with it, I feel like brushing it or ironing it to remove these curls 😂
(I love crazy rollercoasters, so does my husband and it's one of our favorite things to do for fun. We have some world record rollercoasters around Mount Fuji at the amusement park Fuji Q Highland, best amusement park of all of Japan)

Did you ever dyed your hair another color to change your natural color?

Olly96

Cats, bats & figure skating
On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Guilty!
And want to be even more guilty but my natural hair is so dark and hard to bleach (it turns our yellowish 🤦‍♀️), so it is really difficult and time-consuming to get any really vivid colours 🥲

Have you ever interacted with an unusual animal?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
I had never dyed my hair until 2023, then someone I know had the ends of her hair dyed pink and it looked so cute, so I took a risk. BIG mistake. My hair (also VERY, very dark natural color) absolutely hated the bleach, looked burnt and like the things the cows eat, just terrible. It was about 15 cm I had to cut out of my hair with almost tears in my eyes. Never again.

Yes! Tiger, fox, owl. I love animals. But I hate insects and any living being with more than 4 legs. I've fainted of panic because I encountered one of these. no camping for me, and no forests. No sea bugs either (aka seafood)

Have you ever been sad/angry with a relative or spouse/girlfriend/boyfriend because they either made plans last minute and included you, or changed the plans and told you without time in advance?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
I once dyed part of my hair deep blue (not permanent colour, more like colouring conditioner) and then went to a SPA. It ended as well as you would guess 😂

But I hate insects and any living being with more than 4 legs. I've fainted of panic because I encountered one of these. no camping for me, and no forests.
Same here.

Guilty!
As an introvert, I really like planning things in advance, so I can mentally prepare.

Have you ever struggled to do something because there were people in the same room with you?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
YES! Guilty! Especially if they make noise (even if it is a tiny noise) and I must focus. I need personal space and alone time. Sometimes a lot of space and without unwanted sound/noise (I have hyperacusia which means ears which hear too much).
And few things make me sadder/angrier than unplanned change. I love my routine which I carefully plan and anyone/anything not on it, I need time in advance to plan, at least 1 week.

On the same note, have you ever distance yourself from someone because he/she is needy, won't stop messaging and demands daily replies and constant attention?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Guilty.
I don't really like when people do this, it feels controlling. I have friends who sometimes don't reply to me for weeks but I always remind myself that it's okay, everyone is busy with their lives 😊

Have you ever initially disliked a skater's program but grew to like it by the end of the season?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
SAME. I don't understand the insecurity and the guilt manipulation of some people who demand the daily reports/messages. It feels suffocating to me. I've made friends all over the countries I've lived in, some I haven't spoken/written in years, but when we do, it is as if we always kept in touch. Precious people.

Kind of guilty. Mao Asada, Rachmaninoff concert in the Olympics. I didn't appreciate it as much as it deserved when I watched it during the Olympics. I've watched it again and again since then, and the more I watch it, the more I like it. And her dress was stunning to me.

Have you ever found good money in the pocket of a coat or jacket you didn't wear for a long time and it was the best thing in that day, you felt rich?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Guilty!

Have you ever actually watched a movie/read a book someone recommended to you?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Guilty. I have a friend in the USA whose taste in films is similar to mine, the films there are released way sooner than here and when he watches something interesting and tells me, I do search for the film online to watch.

Have you thrown something away only to need that thing again later, and then have to buy it again?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Not really guilty 😅
I do cook every once in a while but normally I'm too busy with work and other commitments.

Do you like buying new stuff for your pet (toys, treats, etc)?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't have a pet, but if I did, I probably would be guilty of this!

Do you ever have to ask people to stop interrupting you (as politely as possible)?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
You still cook once in a while, so respect! 😅 The only thing I make in the kitchen is popcorn and hummus. No cooking for me 🤣

It's just my husband, our cat and I at our home. So, as only child, of course I spoil the cat every chance I get, The home is cat friendly, he has cat towers, cat furniture and scratchers, he's allowed everywhere and has plenty of entertainment. And he eats well. It's hard here since he doesn't like/eat fish or seafood and most cat food around here is either fish or seafood so I have to go the extra mile to shop beef or chicken foods for him.

Do you like going to the karaoke/singing?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Do you ever have to ask people to stop interrupting you (as politely as possible)?
Guilty, somewhat.
I'm usually the shy type but I will do it if I really want to get my point across.
Do you like going to the karaoke/singing?
VERY guilty! I miss Japanese karaoke so much!

Have you ever travelled to other country to watch a figure skating competition/show?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
guilty, for the first time! We attended Montreal Worlds last month! What a thrill to be with the Canadian audience!

Have you ever traveled overseas?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Guilty. Japan and England

Have you ever travelled to another country to see a concert?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty (I've gone to watch my favorite skater, but wouldn't spend such money for any concert)

Have you missed/ not gone to something important because you had skating practice and it's priority over everything else?

Olly96

On the Ice
Country
Estonia
Not guilty regarding skating practice but I've scheduled my work and some other commitments around watching skating competitions 😂

Have you ever tried to improve your lifestyle but gave up because it was too hard/you were too busy, etc?