Guilty/Not Guilty | Page 403 | Golden Skate

Guilty/Not Guilty

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
guilty (traveling out of our city to attend a competition/show)

Do you worry a lot about things that are beyond your control?
Totally guilty, I have stopped watching too much news because of it.

Do you remember birthdays?

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Usually guilty

Do you know how to solve a Rubik's Cube?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not guilty. It would probably take me forever to figure it out.

Do you ever have trouble sleeping through the night without waking up @ least once?

Last edited:

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Not guilty most of the time, it takes a long time for me to fall asleep, but once I sleep, I will only wake up when I am not sleepy any longer, UNLESS my husband makes big noise when he comes out of his bedroom that I will be able to hear from my bedroom. I'm a light sleeper who wakes up from big noise, but he's very kind, considered and careful to only make little noise or no noise when I am sleeping, only if it's an accident or if the delivery man rings the doorbell, we have little monitors/controls for the security camera at the front door in each place of the home and if mine rings when I am sleeping, I immediately jump from the bed like torpedo launched.

Do you live in the location you were born?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
guilty - born in Philadelphia, PA, still live there

Do you have any relatives who live in other countries?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
I’m from northern of Haifa Israel however I’ve lived in many other countries such as Russia, Germany, Portugal, etc. I think the longest I’ve lived in a same location is here in Tokyo Japan. Both my parents have died and so has my paternal grandmother who I consider my mother and was the person responsible for me while growing up. I am an only child. I still have more distant relatives in Israel. My most immediate family is my husband, his brother and his loving mother, who I love very much. They live in Osaka Japan (my mother in law and brother in law, that is).

Do you like celebrating holidays?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
I don't have to give any speeches for nothing, so I will rephrase the question to if I get nervous when I have to compete or be in a recital/exhibition in front of an audience (skating) and the answer is no. It was the same when it was ballet instead of skating. I LOVE to perform/compete and always happy/looking forward to it. But thank god I'm not into anything that speaking in public is required since I absolutely *hate* speaking to more than 2 people at once, everything I am onstage (or on ice now), I am not off of it, I'm extremely shy, only comfortable with 1 on 1 interactions.

Do you like handmade items?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Personally no, I wouldn’t have no idea what to do with it, how to use it, but my husband has one and quite good with it, also Japanese hand sewing.His mother also very talented sewing person! I admire very much whoever makes beautiful handmade items, but I have zero talent for this myself.

Do you like following new technology?

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not guilty, but I am in awe of the advances in it! It's tough to keep up with it all!

Did you ever do needlepoint?

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty

have you ever knitted a baby blanket?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
No, not guilty, I can’t do handmade things, nothing, except sewing of the elastics and ribbons of my pointe shoes.

Do you like makeup (cosmetics on the face)?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In moderation, preferably with a natural look.

Do you have a favorite perfume?

LolaSkatesInJapan

♥ Kami Valieva fan ♥
Final Flight
Country
Israel
Chanel n 5 or Miss Dior for special occasions (including exhibitions and competitions). For everyday use, cheaper domestic made White Musk smelling perfume. For makeup I like heavier stage looking makeup with tons of black eyeliner to make the eyes more beautiful and big, and long heavy eyelashes. I don’t like colored lipsticks so just choose a shiny lip color lipstick to bring all attention to the eyes. But this only special occasions, for daily practice I just go with natural look = zero makeup/cosmetics.

Do you have long hair?

skylark

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
not guilty

Are there any children/teens in your extended family who take figure skating lessons?