Happy Birthday Fumie Suguri !!!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Happy Birthday Fumie Suguri !!!!!

Vampie

Spectator
I can spot Nobu, Dai, Mao, Yukari, and practically all young Japanese skaters in that short clip :) It's shame and ironic that she who contributed to get 3 spots missed World team, though... I hope she stays healthy and be more successful in 2007!!

vi5881005384.png

Last edited:

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
I can spot Nobu, Dai, Mao, Yukari, and practically all young Japanese skaters in that short clip :) It's shame and ironic that she who contributed to get 3 spots missed World team, though... I hope she stays healthy and be more successful in 2007!!

vi5881005384.png

Am I wrong, was that not ODA in the prime spot holding the cake directly across from her - I reviewed it and not sure with the resolution issues on YT? I thought / think that was him for sure. ???? I noticed the others, but it seemed he had the most "honoring" spot. To get there you usually have to be the one to start bringing it out / organizer, or have been the one to hold it when they light the candles - beside the fact of being across the "table" for one of the prettiest faces in the world.

Sorry rambling, just curious now if that is him???

That is a great point too, she was in part responsible for having that be a spot for "anyone" to fill, we'll see if Yukina does her spot justice.

Thanks for the Pic :bow: :bow: :bow: Who is the future skater?

Last edited:

kittyjake5

On the Ice
Thanks for posting the links. Fumie looked so touched when her teammates began to sing Happy Birthday. Was that a live orchestra in the background playing the music to her Exhibition. Happy B/Day to one of my favorite skaters.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Fumie & Shizuka's B'Days are only two days apart - never realized that. Two great skaters.

It is strange to add Miki's is 11 days prior to Shi-Chan.

Was that a live orchestra in the background playing the music to her Exhibition. Happy B/Day to one of my favorite skaters.

I wonder how it was for them to play such a short version of Bolero? "OK everyone, take out pages 1 thru 187.....yes Eigor they all look pretty much the same, just remove them...":laugh:

Last edited: