Hogwarts Tournament of FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Hogwarts Tournament of FS

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
I don’t know how polls work here, so I’m thinking each of us can write the names of the skaters we want to vote for with the house next to the name and I can collect it.

As for nationals, I don’t see how we an compare Carolina winning italian Nats to a lady winning the Russian championships... the depth is simply not the same

that is exactly why some of us are hoping you will simply remove that feature ... but hey... it's your call... :slink: have fun guys !

moriel

Record Breaker
upd - since once you click anything, you cannot unlick it, I added the *none* column for whenever you dont wanna sort / unsure / whatever

moriel

Record Breaker
As a side note, its very interesting to see how people are unanimous about certain skaters, while wildly disagreeing about others.

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
that is exactly why some of us are hoping you will simply remove that feature ... but hey... it's your call... :slink: have fun guys !

Alright, if the nationals division bothers people so much I will delete it :scratch2: honestly though, I don't get it... but hey, compromises I guess :)

moriel

Record Breaker
Alright, if the nationals division bothers people so much I will delete it :scratch2: honestly though, I don't get it... but hey, compromises I guess :)

I dunno i think nationals scores tend to be just so messed up so its easier to leave them out and dont bother

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
As a side note, its very interesting to see how people are unanimous about certain skaters, while wildly disagreeing about others.

So true! I think the more a skater's personality is well known, the more likely it is for people to pick the same house (see Jason Brown with Hufflepuff) ... with the others it's more of the impression they give you at first glance

franzkatka

On the Ice
I feel like Yuzuru dosn’t have enough of a sense of self-preservation to be a slytherin 😂 he’s willing to beat up his body to achieve his goals

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Can we add another skaters?

I think with this new type of poll it may be not possible... moriel probably knows better than me though! But if it isn't you can post the name of the skater you wanted to sort here and the people who also want to sort that one skater can comment with the house they'd pick :)

DanseMacabre

Final Flight
Country
Iceland
I tried to make my first post here (long time lurker -- this is what finally got me to post) to thank yoloaxel for coming up with this game and moriel for the Google voting forms and promptly got myself auto-banned for including the voting link in my quoted reply. :laugh:

BUT ANYWAY, that's all cleared up. Thanks for putting this together! It was super fun. Really interesting to see that I'm not the only one who think Jin Boyang screams Hufflepuff. Yuzu seems like a very nice Slytherin to me. Evgenia is 10000% Gryffindor in my books. Can't wait to see how this shakes out!

moriel

Record Breaker
So0 far, skaters that got more than 10 votes into one house

Gryffindor
Javier Fernandez
Nathan Chen
Alexandra Trusova
Gabby Daleman
Kaetlyn Osmond
Mirai Nagasu
Rika Kihira

Ravenclaw
Dmitri Aliev
Carolina Kostner
Karen Chen
Satoko Miyahara

Slytherin
Yuzuru Hanyu
Alena Kostornaia
Evgenia Medvedeva
Stanislava Konstantinova
Wakaba Higuchi

Hufflepuff
Boyan Jin
Jason Brown
Alina Zagitova
Bradie Tennell
Kaori Sakamoto
Mai Mihara

PS added the folks suggested by yume, as a separate question so its easier for all you sort them

Fluture

Record Breaker
Oh, I love this idea!! Even though I have to admit that I'm probably going to klick "none" with most male skaters because I'm just not that invested in them.

But I can say something about the few I know. Yuzu: difficult, I'd say either Slytherin or Ravenclaw but for me it's Ravenclaw here. Jason and Jin obviously Hufflepuff. Nathan's a Gryffindor. I don't know why but I just see Shoma as a Hufflepuff. :D

On the ladies, I'm a bit unsure about a few, too. Alena's a Slytherin to me, Sasha a clear Gryffindor (you clearly need to be gutsy to do all these quads), Alina just seems like a Hufflepuff to me: hardworking, humble, friendly. Evgenia's a pure Gryffindor, Slytherin for Wakaba and Hufflepuff for Kaori. Anna Sherbakova, to me, is a Ravenclaw, I don't know why, though. And Carolina's a Ravenclaw as well. :D

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
So strange, Nathan is 100% a Ravenclaw to me with his mathematician mind and his Yale admission