Holiday Prep and celebrations | Page 11 | Golden Skate

Holiday Prep and celebrations

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Pictures?

I didn't take any, but I found stuff online that is close to what I do have.

This is similar to the flag I put up in the main picture window, except the bunny is in a basket with eggs, not a flower pot. The picture window has a strand of pink lights going around the flag, in the window frame.

8070813985924178592.jpeg

Then, on each of the small windows, on either side of the picture window, are light up egg-shaped frames that look like this.

easter-egg-eggs-dyed-holiday-light-lights-window.jpg

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Easter was quiet with just us older adults this year and simple fare but chocolate of course.. nephew, wife and daughter stayed in Canada for the Holiday since they will come later in April for her birthday.. she will be two.
However.. my nephew did post a video of his little girl eating Easter dinner with the caption “Thea’s First Swear Word”. Her mom countered with “she is saying ‘booster seat!’ Erm ..😑🐰🐣🐇🌷

Diana Delafield

Frequent flyer
Medalist
Country
Canada
Easter was quiet with just us older adults this year and simple fare but chocolate of course.. nephew, wife and daughter stayed in Canada for the Holiday since they will come later in April for her birthday.. she will be two.
However.. my nephew did post a video of his little girl eating Easter dinner with the caption “Thea’s First Swear Word”. Her mom countered with “she is saying ‘booster seat!’ Erm ..😑🐰🐣🐇🌷
When my twins were babies, he was the first to walk and she was the first to talk. If he wanted something, she told me what he needed. I had to go out one day around noon, and had them seated in high chairs side by side, wearing new Grandma-made rompers with duckies appliqued on the front. They were drinking mugs of milk when the new babysitter walked in. My son turned his head to look at the stranger, without straightening his mug, and poured milk down the front of his rompers. He looked down at the soaked duckie and said crossly, " Aw, **** !" The horrified sitter asked, "Do you allow him to use words like that?" And I replied that as that was his very first word, we hadn't yet got to the stage of censoring his vocabulary :palmf:.

I did have a few stern words for his father later, though.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
When my twins were babies, he was the first to walk and she was the first to talk. If he wanted something, she told me what he needed. I had to go out one day around noon, and had them seated in high chairs side by side, wearing new Grandma-made rompers with duckies appliqued on the front. They were drinking mugs of milk when the new babysitter walked in. My son turned his head to look at the stranger, without straightening his mug, and poured milk down the front of his rompers. He looked down at the soaked duckie and said crossly, " Aw, **** !" The horrified sitter asked, "Do you allow him to use words like that?" And I replied that as that was his very first word, we hadn't yet got to the stage of censoring his vocabulary :palmf:.

I did have a few stern words for his father later, though.
Little pitchers have big ears🤣🤗