I’m at the airport | Golden Skate

I’m at the airport

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Which is an absolute miracle considering I was hit by a car 3-4 blocks from my house. The lady behind me hit me and sent me into the car in front of me.

The lady who hit me stated her car had no brakes and kept asking myself and the other lady if we were ok. I told her yes several times. Then she started going so we van just go on right? I was like oh no ma’am I am calling the cops.

So that took 45 minutes. It is a good thing I leave 3 hours early. Had the accident rendered my car undriveable I’d never have gotten here.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no, stay safe @moonvine.

Also, you will have quite a conflict on Sunday (as do I) Your two fiances will be competing at the same time:dbana: I suspect the one you are seeing live will win out. ;)

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh no, stay safe @moonvine.

Also, you will have quite a conflict on Sunday (as do I) Your two fiances will be competing at the same time:dbana: I suspect the one you are seeing live will win out. ;)
It just goes to show I absolutely cannot go to a skating event without loads of drama.
I guess I’m ramping up the glitter. Some guy just complimented my sweater and Jimmy Ma hearted my IG post.