Ilia Kulik as guest star on US SOI tour | Golden Skate

Ilia Kulik as guest star on US SOI tour

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
:party: :party2: :rock:

Sorry for going overboard with the icons, but Ilia Kulik is coming to Seattle!!!!

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Nancy posted here

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=18264

the list of other guest stars along with Ilia (I´m copying the list as maybe some skating fans are not able to access FSU during the competitions):

Seattle 1/5 also Yuka Sato
Spokane 1/6 also Yuka Sato
Sacramento 1/8 also Yuka Sato
San Jose 1/9 also Yuka Sato

Long Island 3/4 also Katia Gordeeva
Boston 3/5 also Katia Gordeeva
Bridgeport 3/6 also Katia Gordeeva
Reading, PA 3/8 also Katia Gordeeva
Amherst 3/9 also Katia Gordeeva
Pittsburgh 3/11 also Katia Gordeeva
Rochester, NY 3/12 also Katia Gordeeva
Albany, NY 3/13 also Katia Gordeeva
Toledo 3/15 also Katia Gordeeva
Cincinnati 3/16 also Katia Gordeeva

SOI tickets on presale this week through Friday at

http://www.starsonice.com/home/us.asp

Marjaana

P.S. Joe, didn´t you mention earlier something about going to SOI?

Last edited:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This is great news! :) I wish he was coming to our local shows :cry: , but I'm happy for the fans in the cities that will get to see him. Some of you will even get to see both Katia & Ilia! :rock:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
For some reason, I thought Steven Cousins had been dropped from SOI, but I see that he's with the tour this year. ???

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Joesitz said:
Jaana - I have a choice at Long Island or Bridgeport. I'll get to one of them.

Joe

Yes, that is what I thought of having read in some point. Great that you have a choice for the venue, Joe. I have seen SOI in Long Island (and NYC) twice, it was a nice trip by train and taxi.

RealtorGal, Steven Cousins was dropped from SOI, but invited as a cast member for this season.

Marjaana

OT, but I just have to ask. Jaana, you can get to New York from Finland by train and taxi? :)

MM:)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Mathman said:
OT, but I just have to ask. Jaana, you can get to New York from Finland by train and taxi? :)

MM:)

LOL, I went there from NYC... Joe mentions that as his location.

Marjaana

I just got an email announcement from Ticketmaster to be sure to order my tickets for SOI in March. They said, "based on the events that you have bought tickets for in the past, we think this will interest you," LOL.

MM

heyang

Record Breaker
Darn, they aren't going to be in Trenton according to this list. I guess they are covering parts of the east coast since they've relocated to Simsbury.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
heyang said:
Darn, they aren't going to be in Trenton according to this list. I guess they are covering parts of the east coast since they've relocated to Simsbury.

That was the whole Ilia list above, but Katia will do more shows as either she or Yuka will be a cast member in each show (as far as I have understood).

Marjaana