I'm Back | Golden Skate

I'm Back

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I have a tan... I'm exhausted... and I am definately broke :laugh: Will update more when I have a chance... am shooting a wedding this weekend so I am busy! will have a new siggy soon too :laugh:

Great pics so far! I love the night-time Epcot one.
I can't wait to get to WDW again now that I have a digital camera!
There for awhile, we were getting to WDW fairly often, twice in one year even....but it's been nearly 7 years since our last trip in early Dec. of '97. It was so pretty there at Christmas time!

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

a friend saw the pic of little peachblossom. such a cutie. She wanted me to tell you she really likes that picture.

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
JOHIO2 said:
Toni,

a friend saw the pic of little peachblossom. such a cutie. She wanted me to tell you she really likes that picture.

that's a friend's album... when you link to friends they show the most recent pics in their album... it leads to a lot of confusion :(

Yuka is so clingy it's not even funny! GRRRRRR ;)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
she is definately a cutey, I love reading her mom's journal because there are always plenty of cute stories about her! :)

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Glad you had a great time, Toni.........now it's back to the real world.... :p 42

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I am so sick now it's not even funny. With my being on the plane with little sleep and then my having to be up for the wedding and what not my body was not ready to fight off the cold... I have lost my voice, my throat is killing me, and my sinuses are all out of whack... it may take longer than I thought before I get the energy to post all about the trip :( :laugh:

JOHIO2

Medalist
Toni,

by the time you catch up on your sleep and get over your cold and catch up on your schoolwork, it will be time for final exams! :biggrin:

Just thought I'd pass on that information.

Hope you feel better soon.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if I am sick for a month I am going to just flat scream.... which will be a silent one as I lost my voice entirely just now :eek:

Petlover

On the Ice
Hi Toni! It sounds like you have the same illness I am just getting over. I felt really bad for about five days, semi-yucky for two days, and today I am beginning to feel close to normal. Get lots of rest, and drink orange juice or take vitamin C. My dogs loved that they got to sleep all day in bed with me for 5 days! The only problem was when they barked (and with 4 little dogs it's really loud), I put them out in the family room since a bad head usually shows up on the 4th day of this.

Hope you feel better quickly!

Marcia

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
thanks Marcia. Yuka is loving napping with me all day, but either way she naps. That's all pugs are good for :rofl: they're lap dogs, so sweet and squishy and warm... and bratty :rofl:

what type of dog are your 4?

Petlover

On the Ice
Pugs are wonderful dogs! My dogs are: Simba, a 7 year old silver gray shih tzu (looks just like a pug with long hair), Panda, an 8 year old black and white peke-a-poo, Barney, a 13 year old llasa-dachsund-terrier mutt, and Buddy, a 5 year old blonde cock-a-poo. I also have Snowy, a 9 year old white persian cat who thinks he is a dog! All of my pets except for Panda were rescued. All are small, the cat is taller than any of the dogs! They get along really well, Buddy and Simba play together for hours. Panda is the boss (except for my husband!). Snowy has learned how to beg from the dogs, and Barney is so laid back, he just hangs out and wags his tail! I hope you feel better quickly!
Marcia