ISU Skating Awards | Page 7 | Golden Skate

ISU Skating Awards

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
The public is dumb and stupid? Wow, that’s a bit far. So you’re calling yourself dumb and stupid too

LOL, you didn't get the sarcasm? According to the 'experts', any public is dumb and stupid. For they are 'experts' and know better than us.

IndiaP12

iliabot wakabot gumennikbot team korea stan
Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
LOL, you didn't get the sarcasm? According to the 'experts', any public is dumb and stupid. For they are 'experts' and know better than us.

No, I did not get the sarcasm
And I doubt they’d have done a public vote if they thought that anyway. I’m pretty sure the jury judges the 4(?) picked out of the nominees [emoji848]

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
At a wild guess, public voted for Yuzuru in every category including newcomer. Whether he was a drop down menu choice or not. Also, Shulepov’s SP costume won. They still don’t know how.

Skatefan15

On the Ice
This isn’t really important in the grand scheme of things but I am curious when the ISU will announce the winners??

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
This isn’t really important in the grand scheme of things but I am curious when the ISU will announce the winners??

Probably never, the whole thing went down the drain with the cancellation of Worlds. Zakaryan's company lost a lot of $$$, and his Art on Ice shows got cancelled the world over, right?