Johnny getting out of control? says people should be "scared" of him | Golden Skate

Johnny getting out of control? says people should be "scared" of him

Taan

On the Ice
Johnny getting out of control? says people should be "scared" of him

is he out of control?, someone needs to reel him in...he's already complaining about the Olympic accomadations not being up to his "standards"....and he is telling the media he wants to write a book to expose the world of skating for what it is.....someone put a muzzle on him ASAP!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/to...s?slug=ap-fig-eccentricweir&prov=ap&type=lgns
"I think people are definitely very wary of what's going to come out of my mouth and they're very worried about the kind of image I'm portraying for figure skating, as far as I've heard," he said. "That's cool. People should stay scared."

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
Taan said:
is he out of control?, someone needs to reel him in...he's already complaining about the Olympic accomadations not being up to his "standards"....and he is telling the media he wants to write a book to expose the world of skating for what it is.....someone put a muzzle on him ASAP!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/to...s?slug=ap-fig-eccentricweir&prov=ap&type=lgns
"I think people are definitely very wary of what's going to come out of my mouth and they're very worried about the kind of image I'm portraying for figure skating, as far as I've heard," he said. "That's cool. People should stay scared."

LMAO!!!! Johnny Weir is hilarious! Gosh, I wish he'd get a quad!

millie

Medalist
Let the scandals begin. I bet Johnny can tell us a few stories. I always wondered what went on behind the scenes and how some people got to the top. I wondered who ruffled his feathers, he don't seem very happy with the people(whoever he's refering to) in figure skating. I hope he waits till after the Olympics before he let's the cat out of the bag.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't think the article is as bad as being out of control. :laugh: :laugh:
Then, as if to prove that there's no muzzling him, Weir went a little further. He also mentioned "a lot of people there, though, that didn't support me at the beginning, so all of a sudden, they are. And that's not something that I enjoy. I don't like two-faces."
Sounds like work!!

I would like to read his tell all book. Maybe they'll give him the gold medal just to shut him up.............or try to harm Camille. :laugh:

Dee

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
"Underdecorated"?? What kind of thing was he expecting to have to move into, the Big Brother house? I can just see him making a run to IKEA and dropping thousands of Euros on throw lugs, lampshades, wall hangings, etc.... :laugh:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
waxel said:
I'd be the first in line for his tell-all book!!

Me too! It's fun to have a colorful sort amidst the "Ice Princess" requirements. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

Calling on the deLUGEnal Divas - could Johnny be our "token male" on the team????? ;)

DG

millie

Medalist
JonnyCoop said:
"Underdecorated"?? What kind of thing was he expecting to have to move into, the Big Brother house? I can just see him making a run to IKEA and dropping thousands of Euros on throw lugs, lampshades, wall hangings, etc.... :laugh:

Johnny is being truthfull and expressing his opinion. He's not hiding under a rock and saying yes yes yes oh everything is so nice nice nice. More power to him, let's hope he get it out of his system and skates his best at the Olympics. Can the figure skating union or the higher power keep him from going to the Olympics if he continues to be "loosed liped"?

millie

Medalist
Doggygirl said:
Me too! It's fun to have a colorful sort amidst the "Ice Princess" requirements. :chorus: :chorus: :chorus:

Calling on the deLUGEnal Divas - could Johnny be our "token male" on the team????? ;)

DG

Oh Doggygirl, you are too good.:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: . I wonder if he will be eligible. After this honest outburst, I don't think they will allow him, but we can try. Go Johnny Go!!

mzheng

Record Breaker
Taan said:
It's just hilarious! I can't stop laughing and kind of can't take him seriously.

equestrianguy

On the Ice
I would like to read his tell all book. Maybe they'll give him the gold medal just to shut him up.............or try to harm Camille. :laugh:

Dee[/QUOTE]

Poor Camille, Johnny is going to be the death of her..lol

millie

Medalist
mzheng said:
It's just hilarious! I can't stop laughing and kind of can't take him seriously.

I bet a lot Camps are getting scared now by what Johnny can tell. I bet they are shaking in their boots. I would say he's serious and ready to blow the lid of them. Let's hope the :bow: :bow: :bow: are looking over him.

Kwanford Wife

Record Breaker
JonnyCoop said:

Johnny Weir is AWESOME!!! :clap:

(let's just hope that Johnny doesn't come back underdecorated himself)

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
millie said:
Oh Doggygirl, you are too good.:chorus: :chorus: :chorus: . I wonder if he will be eligible. After this honest outburst, I don't think they will allow him, but we can try. Go Johnny Go!!

OK - how 'bout this for a plan. We will steal TT's mink. We will hide Johnny in the depths of that mink, as we enter the stadium proudly carrying the Canadian flag. Once we're "in" and have the eye of the camera, we will unveil Johnny with a FLAIR of TT's mink coat - you know - in a way that would make bull fighters jealous. :biggrin:

DG

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
equestrianguy said:

Dee

Poor Camille, Johnny is going to be the death of her..lol[/QUOTE]

Johnny is awesome!

Camille is actually "him"

cianni

On the Ice
Good for Him

I love him for his honesty. We can banter all we like but this is a corrupt sport and he can expose the higher ups for what they are political corrupt little boys who will cheat in any way they can to win. I cant believe any half way intelligent person can keep pretending the sport even looks like its being judged honestly or fairly.

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just read that Camille is missing!! What are we to do-----Camille is MIA.

Dee

nymkfan51

Medalist
I realize I'm probably in the minority here, but I really don't find his "open and honest" conversation all that appealing.
I'm all for free speech and speaking your mind, but frankly, sometimes I just wish he would shut up and skate.

chuckm

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Johnny complained that his room was cold and dusty. I don't blame him for complaining. If mid-range hotels can provide clean rooms with comfortable temperature, why shouldn't the athletes have similar accommodations?

Many athletes suffer from exercised-induced asthma, and a cold, dusty room could affect their ability to compete.

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker

I say give him a tape recorder and a book deal!

Calling on the deLUGEnal Divas - could Johnny be our "token male" on the team?????

Is that token or toke'n?:biggrin: Fine with me as long as he stays out of my makeup and leaves my boas alone.

I just read that Camille is missing!! What are we to do-----Camille is MIA.

I just received a ransom note for Camille from Viktor Petrenko