Johnny getting out of control? says people should be "scared" of him | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Johnny getting out of control? says people should be "scared" of him

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
millie said:
I thought Camille was going to carry the flag but Camile cancelled out.

Piel, did you know that the Luge is the fastest sport in the Olympics. That means we will be travelling 90 mph and if Camille is on our team, by the time we finish our race, Camille will be featherless.:chorus: I think that would come under "wardrobe malfuction" and we wouldn't want that.:rofl:

PML!! :laugh: :laugh:

I think Johnny has created a characuture of himself and is continuing to play it up to the hilt.

Many actors did that in the 40s/50s movies. Bogart, Gabel, Garfield were always in their own characters no matter what the story was. Cagney, Boyer, could always get into character.

Joe

dwiggin3

Final Flight
Johnny should be happy that he even has Olympic Accomidations - as that means he is an olympian - somthing I wouldn't complain about.

SusanBeth

Final Flight
I think the title of the thread is a bit misleading. It makes it sound like Johnny's a ruthless killer who ain't afraid to die! :chorus: Really, he just said that people, who fear what he says, aren't going to influence him.

At first, he just sounded like a kid with more brains and talent than sense. Now I do wonder if he isn't trying to make a name in the press since the OGM may be too far out of reach. On the other hand, he wouldn't be the first, second, third....bratty kid, who has reacted to a rebuke by stepping it up a notch. He does seem a bit immature. If you notice how he mentioned his Mother, it seemed to me like saying, "My Mom said it was ok! So :p :p !"

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
CNN just reported there has been a Camille sighting.

Camille.jpg

Dee

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
CNBC says that is an old pic Dee. The lastest, according to them, is that when last seen with Viktor Camille was sporting a soul patch to avoid being recognized (such a Diva). However, Camille was recognized and has been kidnapped by Mango! The first thing Mango did was make her lose the soul patch saying "It is just so SLC dahling". Mango and Camille were last seen in Paris. "Where in the world is Camille?" is being moved (for Camille' s protection) to "Le Cafe".

millie

Medalist
Piel said:
CNBC says that is an old pic Dee. The lastest, according to them, is that when last seen with Viktor Camille was sporting a soul patch to avoid being recognized (such a Diva). However, Camille was recognized and has been kidnapped by Mango! The first thing Mango did was make her lose the soul patch saying "It is just so SLC dahling". Mango and Camille were last seen in Paris. "Where in the world is Camille?" is being moved (for Camille' s protection) to "Le Cafe".

Camille has already moved to "Le Cafe". Let the conservation continue with regard to Camille with no disrespect towards Johnny. Let's hope he shines at the Olympics and brings hope the Gold. Good Luck Johnny.:rock: :rock:

FreeKatie

On the Ice
I hate it admit it, but I like him more since he's become the "big mouth" of figure skating. Go Johnny! I'll buy his book! He cracks me up:clap: