Kristoffer Berntsson (SWE) | Golden Skate

Kristoffer Berntsson (SWE)

Sara7000

Rinkside
Hi!

I was just wondering if anyone knows if Kristoffer Berndtsson, the super cute Swedish skater has a girlfriend?
I saw him this weekend at the world synchro championships in Sweden and I even got his autograph! He´s sooooo cute, but he was sitting the whole weekend with the blond girl who sang for Slutskaya at the 2003 Europeans!
Anyone know her name? Are they a couple? I´M SOOOO CURIOUS!!! :love:
Anyway, Kris rocks!!! :agree:

Sara7000

Rinkside
You almost got me there :p

Thanks for the pics!
I´ll be glad to contribute in anyway that I can about Swedish skaters :clap:

But any info about Kristoffer would be great! (and the mystery singing girl ;) )

I saw him skate in Dortmund and then again in Moscow. He is at the promising level. Maybe this Euros will see a breakthrough.

Joe

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
I had to look at his picture again, I can't believe he is 22 years old. Still just a baby ;)

hockeyfan228

Record Breaker
I kept getting an error message when I clicked on the link for the picture of Viktoria Krantz, but I found this one

http://www.jgpfinal2003.se/pictures_sunday.html

She sang at the Jr. GPF when it was held in Malmo in 2003. The photo is a bit down towards the bottom, and she is hugging Lina Johansson, who won silver in the competition.

euterpe

Medalist
I don't understand why Kris did not receive any GP invitations this past season. In the 2003-2004 season, he medaled at Finlandia and finished 4th at Vienna Cup, then was 13th at 2003 Euros and 21st at 2003 Worlds. He went on to finish 10th at 2005 Euros and 14th at 2005 Worlds. I hope he won't be overlooked this year.

Sara7000

Rinkside
Thanks everybody for helping me out!!! I found her homepage now, since you gave me her name it's www.viktoriakrantz.se and I'm thinking about posting a message in her guestbook about the whole Kris - situation, what do you think?

I don' think he looks anything like Klimkin, Kris is MUCH beter looking than that (my oppinion, sorry).

The mystery continues... for now! :agree:

soogar

Record Breaker
Sara7000 said:
Thanks everybody for helping me out!!! I found her homepage now, since you gave me her name it's www.viktoriakrantz.se and I'm thinking about posting a message in her guestbook about the whole Kris - situation, what do you think?

I don' think he looks anything like Klimkin, Kris is MUCH beter looking than that (my oppinion, sorry).

The mystery continues... for now! :agree:

Don't get all stalker like... if you're in the same area as Kris, why don't you try to strike up a conversation with him or something. It's not as if he's married and girlfriends don't last forever. Doing the whole digital thing isn't going to get you any "closer" to him. You might find that you wouldn't click with him in person.

nicole_l

Final Flight
I agree with soogar. Posting on guestbooks makes you look incredibly stalker-y. It's a much better idea to talk in person if possible.

Sara7000

Rinkside
You´re absolutely right! I did't at all intend to seem like a stalker, I'm just very curious! You know what the say; curiosity killed the cat! I´m sure we´ll find out eventually...
I´m not really in the sane area as him, but you nener know. I don´t think I´d have the courage to sak him about his private life in person anyway... hmmm.... :love:

I think Sara7000 is Victoria Krantz, and this whole thing is to stir up interest in her singer career. :rofl:

MM;)

ATW27

On the Ice
euterpe said:
I don't understand why Kris did not receive any GP invitations this past season. In the 2003-2004 season, he medaled at Finlandia and finished 4th at Vienna Cup, then was 13th at 2003 Euros and 21st at 2003 Worlds. He went on to finish 10th at 2005 Euros and 14th at 2005 Worlds. I hope he won't be overlooked this year.

Actualy, he was invited to Skate America this past season, but pulled out about a month before it started, I believe. No idea why he withdrew - injury maybe?

Andy W.

Tony Wheeler

On the Ice
Sorry I didn't see this topic until now!

Viktoria Krantz is a married woman and doesn't have anything secretly going on with Berntsson. :p The two are friends, and shes friends with some of the other Swedish skaters, as well.